We are presenting previous year and model solved question papers of Kerala SSLC Examination for all the candidates preparing for the 10th Standard SSLC Examination for the year2021. A total of 22 sets of English Medium and Malayalam Medium question papers and solved answers are available for free download
The exam is scheduled from 17h March 2021 to 30th March 2021. The marking scheme will be grading .
Latest: New Pattern Model Papers for SSLC 2022
Timetable for Kerala SSLC Exam March 2022
Timetable for the upcoming SSLC examination will be published by Pareekshabhavan within a few days. For latest details about Kerala SSLC Exam April 2021 visit Kerala Pareekshabhavan site
SSLC Exam 2022- Things to remember
1. Candidates can write SSLC examination 2021 Malayalam /English/ Tamil / Kannada languages
2. For regular students there will be 9 papers for the examination. Marks of Continuous Evaluation (CE) will also be considered for all subjects.
3. The ratio of Terminal evaluation (TE) and Continuous Evaluation (CE) marks for English, Mathematics and Social Science will be 80:20 and for all other subjects except Information Technology will be 40:10
4. In the subject Information Technology, the total score will be 50 instead of 40. The theory examination will be conducted along with the practicals in computer mode. They will be no written examination for theory part.
5. In IT, The ratio of scores for continuous evaluation, theory exam and Practical Examination will be 10:10:30
Previous Year and Model question papers for Kerala SSLC Exam 2022 Preparation
You can download solved previous year class 10 question papers in pdf format from the links given below
New Pattern Question Pools for SSLC Exam 2022
You can find the model question papers in new pattern published by various DIETS for April 2021 examination from the links below. Question papers and answer keys are available for Malayalam and English Medium
For Latest updates about SSLC Exam 2021 visit http://www.keralapareekshabhavan.in/