Kerala Government has decided to retain the system of selection of certain topics from each subject as focus area for SSLC exam 2022 March. These areas need more attention in the preparations. SCERT suggested these areas because the COVID-19 pandemic had restricted the normal classroom sessions in the first months of academic year 2021-22 and classroom interactions were done in online mode. Online classes could not substitute the normal classroom sessions, and most of the students found it difficult to cope up with the complete syllabus of SSLC Board exam. The Government envisaged for pattern changes in the SSLC examination 2022 by introducing more options in the question paper and recommending Focus Areas for the preparation.
SSLC Exam Pattern Marking Scheme 2022 for Focus Area Topics
SSLC March 2022- Timetable
Latest Pattern Model question papers for 2022 Exam
Focus Area Based Notes and Materials for All Subjects
SSLC Model Exam 2021- Question Papers and Answer Keys
Question Paper Structure for SSLC Exam 2021-22
SCERT has published the latest structure of question papers for SSLC exam March 2022. As the students are facing the examination in this particular COVID-19 period, government has proposed certain structural changes in the examination. The following points to be noted regarding the upcoming SSLC examination structure.
Question Pattern for SSLC 2022 with Focus Areas
- Education Department has decided to continue with the selection of focus area topics as in the last year
- 60% of the total portions of each subject will be included in the Focus area.
- 70% of the questions in will be asked from the focus area topics
- Additional questions will be provided to the extent of 50% extra marks as choice.
Chapters and Topics notified as Focus Area for All subjects
To get the chapters and topics notified as Focus Areas for all subject in English and Malayalam Medium visit Kerala SSLC Exam 2022 March- Focus Areas for All Subjects MM&EM
Focus Area Study Materials, Notes and Questions for SSLC Exam 2022
Eminent faculties, Teacher associations have started preparing materials based on Focus area topics and We are collecting and uploading materials for all subjects based on focus area topics. These materials will be updated, and new materials are added in a daily basis. So visit this page regularly to get new materials and to improve your preparation. Check the link for each subject to get materials in English and Malayalam medium.
|Physics Focus Area Notes 2022||Download|
|Maths Focus Area Notes 2022||Download|
|Chemistry Focus Area Notes 2022||Download|
|Biology Focus Area Notes 2022||Download|
|SS I & II Focus Area Notes 2022||Download|
|Hindi Focus Area Notes 2022||Download|
Focus Area Notes- Last Year
The 2020-21 Focus area notes are still valid because 99% of the portions are included in the current year focus area selection also. You can download the complete notes of previous year topics from the links below.
FOCUS AREA Support Materials by DIETS
Many District institutes of Education and Training (DIET) are bringing out support materials to assist SSLC exam preparations. You can download the materials collections from the links below
- VIDYAJYOTHI- Materials by DIET Trivandrum
- STEPS-Revision Package by DIET Kannur
- SAMAGRA SIKSHA Study Materials
- VIJAYABHERI- Materials by DIET Malappuram
- Special Collection of study materials for C+ Students- All subjects
- RESONANCE- SSLC Support Materials by DIET Kozhikode
- EQIP-SSLC Support Materials by DIET Kasaragod
- OASIS Revision Package by DIET Idukki
- NIRAKATHIR- Revision package by DIET Alapuzha
Model Question Papers for 2022 exam
Several educational bodies like DIET’s are providing model question papers in new pattern for the upcoming SSLC examination. Please go through the following links to download the model/ sample/ revision test papers
- SSLC Exam Pattern Marking Scheme 2022 for Focus Area Topics
- Collection of New Pattern Model Papers for 2022 March Exam
- Revision Test Papers by DIET Ernakulam
- Model Question papers by DIET Kannur
- New Pattern Question Pool by Trivandrum Edl District