Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Govt. of Kerala invited applications for KEAM Entrance examination 2019.
The Selection of candidates to the Professional Course in Kerala will be held as below..
- Candidates desirous of being considered for any of the Medical & Allied courses will have to write NEET-UG 2019 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Candidates desirous of being considered for Architecture course (B.Arch) should appear for the “National Aptitude Test in Architecture” (NATA) to be conducted by the Council of Architecture, India and to get qualified in NATA on or before 10.06.2019.
- Candidates who wish to be considered ONLY for Engineering Courses will have to write Paper I – Physics & Chemistry and Paper II – Mathematics of the Engineering Entrance Examination (KEAM) conducted by CEE Kerala.
- Candidates who wish to be considered ONLY for B.Pharm course will have to write Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
KEAM Entrance Examinations will be held at the selected venues in all Districts in the State, Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai as per the following schedule.
Details of Colleges and Courses
Scheme of the Examination:
- The Engineering Entrance Examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions and based on single response. For each question, five suggested answers would be given, of which only one will be the MOST APPROPRIATE RESPONSE. The candidate will have to select and mark the alphabet (A, B, C, D or E) corresponding to the most appropriate response in the OMR Answer Sheet.
- The question paper for objective type examinations will be given in the form of Question Booklets. Candidates will be permitted to take the question booklet with them at the end of examination
- For Engineering Entrance Examination, each Paper will have 120 questions to be answered in 150 minutes.
Scoring, negative marks:
For each correct response in the Engineering Entrance Examination, the candidates will be awarded FOUR marks, and for each incorrect response, ONE mark will be deducted from the total score. For each paper, in the event of failure to answer a question, (that is, no response is indicated against a question in the answer-sheet) no deduction from the total score will be made marks.
The standard of the Examination:
The standard of the Entrance Examination will be that of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations.
Syllabus of KEAM 2019
The syllabi for all the subjects for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from KEAM Entrance 2019- Detailed Syllabus
Previous Year Question Papers
You can download the last 15 year KEAM Question papers from the links given below
|Sl No||Year of Exam||Download Link|
|6||KEAM 2004 – 2013||Download|
For further details about the examination, download KEAM 2019 Prospectus from CEE Kerala