University Business School Panjab University, Chandigarh , invites applications for the following Two Year Full Time Management Programmes
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (International Business)
- Master Of Business Administration (Human Resource)
THE MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PANJAB UNIVERSITY MBA ADMISSIONS
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the aggregate
(ii) A pass in the final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, or (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
(iii) AMIE Examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching .or professional experience.
(b) Minimum of 10% score (5% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates) in each component of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 viz., quantitative, logic & data interpretation, and verbal and/or any other component which may be added later at any stage to the CAT 2017.
1. Admission for these courses will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 conducted by IIMs, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI). All candidates aspiring to apply for MBA Programmes at UBS must take Common Admission Test (CAT) – 2017 conducted by the IIMs.
2. The candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their score in the CAT 2017 subject to the condition that they secure a minimum 10% score (5% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD) candidates) in each component of CAT 2017
Candidates are required to visit the website http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in/registration.php
Registration Fee (non-refundable):
General Category Rs. 3250/-
SC/ST/PwD Category Rs. 1625/-
Apply between November 10,2017 and December 15, 2017.
Hard copy of the application form along with necessary documents should be sent latest by 04:00 p.m on December 20, 2017.
For details Download the UBS Handbook of Information