National Institute of Immunology (NII), an institution under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, is committed to advanced research in
1) Infection and Immunity
2) Genetics, Molecular and Cellular Biology;
3) Chemical, Structural and Computational Biology;
4) Reproduction and Development.
Applications for Phd programme 2018 has been invited at NII.
Eligibility for NII Ph.D. Admissions
M.Sc. in any branch of science, M.Tech., MBBS., M.V.Sc., M.Pharm. or equivalent qualification as per the norms of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. A minimum of 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) and in both Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree is essential.
Due relaxation in aggregate score will be applicable to candidates from reserved categories. Applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses in the current academic year will be accepted.
Candidates applying for Ph.D. (2018-19) at the National Institute of Immunology (NII) will be short-listed for interviews (to be held at NII in June, 2018) after qualifying at least one of the following examinations:
NII will select candidates for the Ph.D. programme through the following CHANNELS:
- Entrance Examination conducted by NII at New Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, and Guwahati on February 18, 2018 (Sunday).
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination in Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS-18)). Candidates applying through this channel must submit a separate application along with application fee to NII, New Delhi, indicating their JGEEBILS hall ticket number. A candidate must qualify at least one of the two examinations mentioned above.
Apply online at http://www.nii.res.in
Last date for submission of applications is January 10, 2018 by 5.00 PM.