Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) invites applications for admission to its Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural), PGDMX(R) for 2018 session.. This programme is recognized as equivalent to Executive MBA programme and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The total 60 seats are available for Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural) “PGDMX(R)”, January-2019, a full-time residential programme.
Eligibility for IRMA PGDMX
Those who meet with following norms are eligible to apply for admission to the programme.
(i) Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
(ii) Admission will be on the basis of the candidate having a valid score of either CAT/XAT/GMAT or Mini GMAT
iii) Assessment of the curriculum vitae, group exercises, and/or personal interview at IRMA.
(iv) Minimum Work Experience: At least five years post-qualification full-time work experience in Managerial/Supervisory position. The person should have completed five years of full-time work in the prescribed capacity on 31st December of the year of admission.
How to apply for IRMA PGDMX
Application Form Fee: Rs. 2,500/-
You must have the following:
- Valid Email ID.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/Mini GMAT Exam details.
- Valid VISA/Mastercard sponsored credit/debit card issued by scheduled banks.
1) For credit card transaction you should have “3d Secure PIN”, generated through the sponsoring bank.
2) For debit card transaction you need to have “Internet Banking UserID” and “Internet Banking Password”, issued by sponsoring bank.
- Personal Information.
- Academic/Professional Details.
- Scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature. Recommended resolution for scanned photograph is (150 X 180) pixel (use stamp size photograph) and recommended resolution for scanned signature is (150 X 70) pixel.
- Scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable.
For details visit here