How to view your Second allotment ?
visit Candidate Login-SWS link on HSCAP website and login with your username and password. Second Allotment Results link will be available to you after logging in.
Second allotment details
The second allotment list is available in the above link, and the admission process will happen from Sep 28 to October 6th. Those who received the second allotment need to pay the prescribed fees and get confirmed admission. Those who opted for temporary admissions on the first allotment also needs to get confirmed admissions by paying the fees.
How to get the allotment letter?
You can download your allotment letter from the allotment letter link in Candidate Login. The allotment letter will provide you with the time and date for admission procedures. It will also provide you the list of documents required at the time of admission
Procedure for getting admission
Students who got the first allotment must contact the given school for admission with the required documents on the notified date and time for getting admission. If you got admissions for your first option, you need to pay fees and get final admissions. You can pay fees through the Fee Payment link on candidate login. You can also pay fees at the school.
If you are allotted for options other than your first option, you can get provisional / final admissions. If you are selecting provisional admission, you need not pay any fees until you finalize your admissions. Those who take temporary admissions, have an option to cancel selected higher options.
You will not be considered for further allotment if you are not taking provisional/ final admissions as per the First allotment list.
If you haven’t included in the first allotment, wait for subsequent allotments to get admissions.
Document required at the time of admission
- Original Copies of 10th Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Bonus Point Certificate and Tie-Break Certificate.
- Those who need relaxation of age, original copies proving the same.
- SSLC book details will be the basis of caste/ community reservations.
- Income Certificate from revenue authorities for SC/ST/OEC candidates.
- If you are eligible for bonus points on the basis of residence in particular LSG, no need to produce any certificate if the details are available in SSLC book, else ration card/ nativity certificate are required for admission.
- NCC directorate certificate proving 75% attendance.
- Certificate of Swimming knowledge given by local sports council.
- Certificate by SPC Project Kerala for SPC candidates.
- Certificates for Tie Break including NTSE certificate
- Certificates of Extra-Curricular/ Co-Curricular activities given by school authorities.
Re Arranged Schedule of Admissions HSCAP 2020
|Closing of Application submission and Candidate Login Creation||25/08/2020|
|End Date of First Allotment||06/10/2020|
|Second Allotment||28/10/2020 to 06/10/2020|
|Classes starts on||Pending Govt. Decision|
HSCAP Latest Updates on CANDIDATE LOGIN
Last Date for Application submission and Candidate Login Creation has been extended upto 5pm on 25/08/2020
Update on 17/08/2020: If you need to edit/ include/delete any details in the submitted application, you need to create candidate login before 20/08/2020. The Final confirmation of the edited application must be done before 20th. If no edits needed, you can create candidate login before the trial allotment on August 24th.
If you have trouble in getting the OTP because of phone number error, you can send an application duly signed by the candidate and parent to email@example.com together with a scanned copy of submitted application and the adhaar copy of the applicant. The application must include Application number, Scheme, Register Number, Year of passing, Date of Birth and the correct mobile number.
All plus one applicants must create a candidate login in HSCAP website. The candidate login will help you to see the finally confirmed application and to take a printout of the same. You can also correct the errors and add options if needed through candidate login.
How to create a candidate login for +2 Admissions?
Click on the Create candidate login link on and select district from the page, in the next page select scheme, register number, month and year of pass, date of birth and security code. After submitting all these details you will get your application details. For getting OTP in the registered mobile number click on the send OTP button, submit the OTP in the next page. You need to create a strong password next. The candidate login creation will be complete.
Note: Create candidate login will be only available after FINAL CONFIRMATION of the application.
How can I Login to Candidate Login
You can use the Application number as your username and the newly created password to login to candidate login at https://school.hscap.kerala.gov.in/index.php/candidate_login
What are the services available in the candidate login ?
The following options are available int the candidate login page
- Change Password
- Application View
- Edit Application
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Reservation Details Entry
- Status of Application
- View & Print Allotment Slip
- Online Fee payment
How can I edit the submitted application?
You can correct the errors in application details (You cannot edit scheme, register number, date of birth and mobile number). The provision to edit the application will be available only ONCE. You need to do FINAL CONFIRMATION again after editing the application.
What is Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Reservation ?
This option will only be available for the general category students. If you belong to the economically weaker section you will be eligible for 10% reservation. You need to enter the Annual Income in the certificate provided by village officer.
What is Allotment Slip ?
This contains the details of allotment and application details. You need to take a printout and present it at the time of admission.
How to pay the fee online ?
You can use the ‘Online Fee payment’ link in candidate login to pay the admission fee through e-treasury.
- For the question of Number of Eligibility Certificate– Fill this column with the Register number/ roll number of exam
Date of Certificate: Date of result declaration
Authority: Name of Your Examination Board
- If your participation certificate have no certificate number, fill it with a short description of the certificate like “Science Club Certificate”
- Date of Birth invalid error– Please make sure that you have entered the correct date as in school records in dd-mm-yyyy format as 04-01-2005. If the error still appears there is a high chance that the DOB in school records is incorrect. Please contact your last studied school immediately.
- If your application process has been interrupted before final submission due to internet/ power outage, you can restart the process by clicking the APPLY ONLINE-SWS link
- Option to correct mistakes will be provided after publishing the trial allotment.
- For more details download the Clarification Circular
This year, the application process for Plus One admissions will be conducted entirely online, to prevent the chances of covid spread. Adding to the preventive measures, the Government had abolished the process of submitting the application form printouts in schools and paying application fees while submitting the application.
These measures makes the application process a simple one, that can be completed through a mobile phone. The SSLC marks will be auto-filled by entering the register number. CBSE and ICSE students need to submit the subjectwise marks manually.
Help desks consisting teaching and non-teaching staff will be functioning in each institutions to facilitate the application process. In case of any difficulties, the students and parents can approach these help desks keeping covid protocols.
Things to remember while submitting your application for HSCAP 2020
- Read the prospectus carefully before submitting the application. Click Here to download the prospectus of HSCAP 2020
- The application number given at the end of the application submission process, need to be noted down for further use
- All the future notifications and messages will be provided to the mobile number given by the student.
- Select your category from Appendix 2
- If you are eligible for any concessions/ benefits, keep the related certificate ready before starting the application process
- You need to enter the options correctly. So, keep a list of options with the interested school codes and course codes ready before starting the application process. Check this before proceeding –
Districtwise list of Schools and courses
Last Year Rank and WGPA of Each school– Check this to know your Chances of Admission
- Keep your Mark lists and SSLC/ CBSE/ICSE exam certificate ready for reference
- The certificates of proof bonus points ready for reference
- In case of any doubts regarding entering the category/options, contact the help desk functioning in the nearest school.
- Application process will start at 5.00 PM on 29.07.2020. visit https://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/ and click on the ‘APPLY ONLINE-SWS link, you will be presented with the login page.
- Select the scheme based on the table below
|SSLC(Grading System) 2007 to 2019||02|
|THSLC-Technical (Grading System)||07|
|THSLC -Tech.Edu(New Scheme 2016 Onwards)||10|
- Scheme ‘OTHER’ includes National Institute of open schooling (NIOS),ART HSLC, Other States, Other Countries and Any Other scheme not included in scheme list)
- After entering the date of birth and other details, you will get the online application form
- Select the school where the student studied for 10th STD, if the school is not listed select others.
- The next option will be of the qualifying exam details.
- Enter the students name, gender and category.
- Enter the details if the student belong to linguistic minority.
- Enter details of residence with District, Taluk and Panchayat.
- Next option is to give the residential address.
- Enter the details of bonus points for various categories, You must ensure you have the related certificate in hand. Your admission will be cancelled for wrong claims.
- Enter the details of Sports/ Arts festival grade details.
- NTSE/ Club activity details.
- Enter the grade details of your scheme of study. See the table above to select your scheme code.
- Select the intended school code and course code. If any help needed click on ““Need help? Click here to view school list” link available in the page.. See Subject Combinations and Codes & List of Schools with Courses
- You can select as many options you need.
- Enter the details of bonus point certificates.
- You will have an option to preview the application and correct the mistakes.
- You will get an application number after submitting the application, note it down for future reference.
How to select the school and subject combination in HSCAP Ekajalakam?
The complete details of the schools available in each district together with the batch details, available subject combinations, number of seats are available can be had from Plus One Admission 2020- Districtwise list of Schools, Subject Combinations, No of seats
Read the following directions before submitting your Plus One Single window applications for HSE Admissions. See a model Filled in Form to prepare yourself for the application
All SSLC/ THSLC passed students together with the CBSE and ICSE syllabus students must submit applications for plus one admissions in Kerala Government/ Aided Higher Secondary schools. As in the previous years, the admission process is carried out in a single window system.
- Students want to apply for admissions need to submit an online application through http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Only one application is required for plus one admissions in all the schools in a district. If you are looking for admissions in schools in more than one district a separate application to each district has to be given. See the Schools and Courses list here
- You have to select option for school and course with due consideration of subject combinations available in the school, the last year plus two result of the particular school, distance to the school from your residence and transportation facilities available.
- Bonus points for club activities, participation in Arts and Sports festivals, SPC, swimming, NCC, Rajya Puraskar etc should be entered with utmost care, because all this will be considered while calculating your final rank
Download Manual for ONLINE DATA ENTRY for HSCAP Ejajalakam 2020 Admissions
Frequently Asked Questions on HSCAP 2020
What is Ekajalakam / Single Window System?
Ekajalakam is the Centralised and single window admission and allotment process of Kerala Government and Aided Higher Secondary Schools for plus one admissions. In this system the student need to submit only one application for admission to all the schools in one district.
What is the method of submitting Plus one application ?
In this single window system of plus one admissions, candidates need to submit online application in HSCAP website, In the online application process, you need to submit the SSLC exam grades, Date of Birth, Details of Bonus Points for club activities etc and all other details to secure the grace marks, if the candidate is eligible for it. Read Manual for HSCAP 2020 Admissions How to Submit Plus One Application for more details
Can I submit the application from my home computer ?
Yes, you can submit the application from any computer/ mobile phone which is having an Internet connection,
Do I need to submit the offline application form?
How much is the application fee ?
No application fee need to be submitted with the application form.
Can I apply in more than one district in HSCAP?
Yes, you can. In that case, a separate application need to be submitted for each district.
Is one application sufficient for all schools in my district ?
How to know my chances of Admission in a Particular School ?
Check Last year Rank details and WGPA details of each school compare it with your WGPA and take it as a guidance to know your chance to get admitted into a particular school.
What is School Code in the Application ?
For admission purpose, every higher secondary school is assigned with a code. The school code for your school can be had from the annexure of the prospectus.
What is subject combination code ?
HSE subjects are generally arranged in 3 groups viz- Science, Humanities and Commerce. In each group, many subject combinations are available for the candidate to choose from. The subject combinations, their codes and weightage of SSLC marks can be had from HSCAP Subject Combinations and Codes
How to select the best school?
It is upto you.. A lot of factors need to be considered before selecting your higher secondary school. You need to think about the available subject combinations, your chance of getting admission based on last years admission cut off marks, distance to the school, transportation facilities available etc. It is better to prepare a trial list of options before selecting it online. You can use this form to prepare a trial list of options Worksheet-Option sample file
Am I eligible for bonus points?
Check the file to know whether you are eligible for bonus points
Help Desk Numbers
- Thiruvananthapuram : 9446753915
- Kollam : 9447657581
- Alappuzha : 9447596619
- Pathanamthitta : 9446430086
- Kottayam: 9495705103
- Idukki: 9495842383
- Ernakulam: 9447087675
- Thrissur: 9447437201
- Palakkad: 9446094196
- Malappuram: 9895083194
- Kozhikode: 9447014271
- Wayanad: 9961272765
- Kannur: 9446464038
- Kasaragod: 9447649450