The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) was conducted on 6th May 2018 by CBSE to select students into about 90000 MBBS and BDS seats across the country. this year about 13 lakh students had taken the examination to get into their dream course.
Note: NEET 2018 Solved paper is available at the link below for Free Download
The examination was conducted in offline mode, and it had a duration of 180 minutes. The following are the main Highlights of the NEET 2018 examination
- NEET 2018 was of moderate difficulty, out of the three papers physics was the most difficult paper while Biology was the easiest one.
- Topics from class 11 and 12 had equal importance in the question paper
- In Physics Mechatronics and Electrostatics had the maximum number of questions.
- In Biology Zoology and Botany had equal importance
- the theory questions in Physics found to be very easy compared to the problematic questions.
NEET 2018 Overall Difficulty Level Analysis
CBSE NEET 2018- Exam Details and Pattern
- Date of Exam: 06.05.2018
- Mode: Offline
- Medium: Conducted in 11 languages (English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, Urdu, Assamese, Marathi)
- Negative Marking: 1 Mark will be reduced for each incorrect answer.
Section wise question/ mark Distribution
|Sl No||Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
NEET 2018 – XII/ XI Topicwise Analysis for Physics
|Electricity||Heat & Thermodynamics||Magnetism||Mechanics||Modern Physics||Optics||Waves|
NEET 2018 – XII/ XI Topicwise Analysis for Chemistry
NEET 2018 – XII/ XI Topicwise Analysis for Biology (Botany)
|Plant Diversity||Plant Anatomy||Plant Morphology||Cell Biology & Division||Bio Molecule||Plant Physiology||Plant Reproduction||Genetics + BioTechnology||Ecology|
NEET 2018 – XII/ XI Topicwise Analysis for Biology (Zoology)
|Animal Diversity||Structural organisation in animal||Human Physiology||Human Reproduction & Reproductive Health||Origin & Evolution||Human Health & Diseases|
NEET 2018 Subjectwise Analysis of Importance of Various Topics
In the link below you can download NEET 2018 solved paper. Question paper, Answer Key and Complete solutions are attached separately to help you in your preparations. You can download all the PDF files and take the question paper, check your answers with the key provided and then analyse the solutions to find out how they derived the correct answer from the given options