Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites applications for its Fellow Programme in Management for 2018 session.
Areas of specialization
- Finance Accounting & Control
- Information Technology & Systems
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Eligibility for IIM Kozhikode FPM
One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech., etc) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS and LLB with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech., BE, etc. with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons-with-Disabilities will be given a 5% relaxation in the minimum marks requirement.
Those appearing for the final exams can also apply; but, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement by June 30, 2018.
Selection will be based on any of CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC-NET/JRF scores.
How to apply for IIM Calicut FPM
Candidates are required to apply online. They can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization. An application fee of Rs.500/- is required, which has to be remitted online through the link provided with the application form.
Scanned copies of all academic mark-sheets, qualifying examination score card and category certificate are to be uploaded along with the online application form.
Two referee recommendations about the candidate are required to complete the formal submission of application. The recommendation letter can be submitted online by the referee directly to IIMK and the link for online submission will be provided to the referee to his/ her email id.
IIMK FPM 2018 application form http://iimk.ac.in/academics/fpm/FPMonlineappln2018/login.php
Last date for submission of Online Application is – January 22, 2018.
For details visit http://iimk.ac.in/academics/fpm/admission.php