Download the Geography Semester 2 exam questions and answers for the ICSE Board Final exam 2022. Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Semester 2 exam. The Geography examination was given on 5 May 2022, Thursday
|Board Name||Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)|
|Question Paper Type||Previous Year Question Paper 2022|
|Date of Exam||05.05.2022|
|Time allowed||90 Minutes|
Some Sample Questions from ICSE 2022 Geography Paper
Maximum Marks: 40
Time allowed: One and a half hours
Answers to this Paper must he written on the paper provided separately.
You will not be allowed to write during the first 10 minutes.
This time is to be spent in reading the question paper.
The time given at the head of this Paper is the time allowed for writing the answers.
Attempt all questions from Section A and any three questions from Section B.
The marks intended for questions are given in brackets [ ]
(Attempt all questions)
On the outline map of India provided mark and name the following : 
(i) Vindhya mountain
(ii) River Yamuna
(v) Lake Chilka
(vi) Konkan coastal plain
(vii) Thar desert
(viii) Gulf of Khambhat
(ix) Mark with arrows the direction of N.E. Monsoon wind
(x) Mumbai High
(Attempt any three questions from this section.)
(i) (a) Give any one use of Copper.
(b) Names two Indian states in which iron ore is found in abundance. 
(ii) With reference to Hirakud project answer the following: 
(a) On which river is it based?
(b) Name an Indian State benefitted by Hirakud project.
(iii) Give three disadvantages of using coal. 
(iv) (a) Mention two advantages of nuclear power.
(b) What is the advantage of using solar energy in place of the conventional sources of energy? 
(i) Mention two problems faced by the agriculture sector of India. 
(ii) (a) Mention any one climatic condition found suitable for growing cotton.
(b) Name the state that is the leading producer of cotton in India. 
(iii) With reference to Rice cultivation, answer the following: 
(a) Name the soil found suitable for its growth.
(b) Name the State that is the largest producer of this crop in India.
(c) In which cropping season is it generally grown in India?
(iv) (a) Name the State that is the largest producer of sugarcane in India.
(b) Why more than two ratoon crops are not advisable for sugarcane farmers?
(c) What is Zayad cropping season?
Download the complete question paper in PDF format from the links given below
ICSE 2022 Geography Question paper PDF with solutions
- ICSE Board Exam 2022- Question papers and answer keys
- ICSE Board Exam 2022 – History HCG1 Question Paper and Solutions
- ICSE STD 10 Board Exam 2022-Geography Question Paper and Key
- ICSE STD 10 Board Exam 2022-CHEMISTRY Question Paper and Key
- ICSE STD 10 Board Exam 2022-Physics Question Paper and Key
- ICSE STD 10 Board Exam 2022-BIOLOGY Question Paper and Key
- ICSE STD 10 Board Exam 2022-MATHS Question Paper and Key
- ICSE STD 10 Board Exam 2022-English Literature Question Paper and Key
- ICSE STD 10 Board Exam 2022-English Language Solved Question Paper
- ICSE Board Exam 2023 – Official Model Question Papers and Solutions
- ICSE 10th Question Papers 2020
Please post all 2022 papers
2023 annul exam paper