Notes, worksheets, important questions, video classes etc. of Kerala SSLC Sanskrit textbook. These materials are prepared by expert teachers and will be useful for every student preparing for the SSLC Sanskrit examination.
SSLC Sanskrit Textbook Chapters
By studying these chapters in the Sanskrit textbook the learners should be able to achieve the prescribed learning objectives, some of them are
- read, comprehend and analyse a short story.
- comprehend a text using different reading strategies.
- write simple sentences and short paragraphs in response to questions.
- locate important details of the text and identify the theme.
- communicate ideas fluently.
- comprehend words in the text and use them appropriately.
- use vocabulary in suitable contexts.
- analyse poems and explain their structure and meaning.
- understand and apply the features of a speech while writing.