Solved question paper, Answer Keys and Complete solutions of JNVST Class 6 Entrance Examination held on 11.02.2020. Question Paper and Answer Keys are available for English and Hindi Mediums.
Latest News: Admission Tickets for the upcoming Navodya Entrance Examination is released by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti which can be downloaded from the official website. The Entrance Examination for the year 2021 is scheduled to be held on August 21, 2021.
JNVST Entrance Exam Instructions to Candidates
The test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 a.m. to 01:30 p.m. and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions
- The Test Booklet contains 80 questions serially numbered from 1 to 80.
- There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks as per the pattern given below. 15 minutes additional time is allowed for reading the instructions
- Answers are to be marked only in the OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates are required to indicate their answers at an appropriate place on the OMR Answer Sheet. Darken only one circle for each question as per instructions given on Side-1 of the OMR Answer Sheet.
- All questions are to be attempted. Every question carries equal marks.
- You must attempt questions of each section because you have to qualify in each section separately
- No negative marking will be done
- Navodaya Class 6 Entrance Exam 2020 Question Paper English Medium
Navodaya Question Paper 2020- English Medium
1. If the number B is 10% less than another number 0 and C is 5% more than 150, then B is equal to
2. The sum of HCF and LCM of 45, 60 and 75 is
3. One-fourth of birds of a flock are at a river bank and one-fifth of that flock are in their nest. Remaining 22 birds are wandering in search of food. What is the number of birds which are in their nest?
5. A park is 1500 meters long and 750 meters wide. A cyclist has to take four rounds of this park. How much time will he take at the speed of 4.5 km/h ?
(A) 40 hours
(B) 20 hours
(C) 10 hours
(D) 4 hours
6. A square and a rectangle have the same perimeter. If the side of the square is 16 m and the length of the rectangle is 18 m, the breadth of the rectangle is
(A) 14 m
(B) 15 m
(C) 16 m
(D) 17 m
7. What will be the difference between the greatest 6-digit number and the greatest 5-digit number?
8. What is the difference between the greatest 7-digit number and the smallest 4-digit number?
JNVST Entrance Exam 2020 Hindi medium question paper and solutions
Watch the video below to get the complete question paper in Hindi medium together with the solutions. English medium students can also watch the video to get the complete solutions to the paper.