Download previous year question paper of JNVST- Javahar Navodya Vidyalaya Entrance Examination 2021 question paper and answer key from the page below.
|Entrance Exam||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST)|
|Question Paper Type||Previous Year Paper|
|Conducted by||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Sections||Mental Ability, Arithmetic, Language Test|
Sample Questions and Answers from NVS Entrance Exam 2021
- A cricketer has an average of 28 runs in 24 innings. How many runs must he score in the 25th inning to make his average 29?
(a) 1 (b) 24
(c) 35 (d) 53
- What, is the sum of first four prime numbers?
(a) 10 (c) 26
(b) 11 (d) 17
- The greatest number that divides 270 and 426 leaving 6 as remainder in each case is
(a) 12 (b)22
(c) 30 (d) 36
- Which number is a multiple of all the three number 4, 8 and 6?
(a) 396 (c) 696
(b) 664 (d) 5432
- The difference between 6 digits smallest number and 4 digits greatest number is
(a) 1 (b) 9000
(c) 90001 (d) 900001
Deepak was excited. He was going on a picnic on Sunday with his uncle and cousins Preet and Ria. He packed hiss backpack with his swimming kit, snacks and playthings. They started at 6 a.m. in the morning. It was a long drive and they reached the picnic spot at 9 a.m. It was a farmhouse in a village. They walked around the village to see the paddy fields and learnt how the rice is grown. They climbed trees and plucked mangoes and guavas. In the afternoon they sat under a tree and had lunch. When uncle said it was time to guavas in the afternoon they sat under a tree and had lunch. When uncle said it was time to return home they wanted to stay longer because they liked the village so much.
6. The word ‘excited’ means ………….
(a) confident (b) very happy (c) busy (d) depressed
7. Deepak and his cousins ……………..
(a) felt bored in the village (b) enjoyed the picnic (c) wanted to return home (d) could not climb trees
8. Deepak went on a picnic with his………..0
(a) parents (b) uncle and cousins (c) friends (d) sister
9. The picnic spot was in a…….
(a) park (b) beach (c) village (d) swimming pool
10. Uncle showed Deepak how……….
(a) we eat (b) to swim (c) to drive (d) rice is grown
Download complete question paper and answer key of Navodaya Entrance Exam 2021 of all sections like Mental Ability, Arithmetic, Language Test in PDF format from the link given below.