The Engineering Medical Rank List of selected candidates in the state of Kerala will be published on 20th June 2018 by 4 PM. The Rank List will contain the details of candidates selected for admission to the following professional degree courses 2018.
- Engineering Courses
- MBBS & BDS Courses
- Medical Courses other than MBBS/BDS
- Architecture Course
- B.Pharm Course
- Admission to Engineering courses shall be regulated on the basis of merit as assessed by giving equal weightage of 50:50 to the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination for Engineering (Paper I & Paper II put together), and the grade/marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together in the final year of the qualifying examination
- For admissions to the Architecture course*, the merit as assessed by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the ‘National Aptitude Test in Architecture’ [NATA], conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA), and the grade/marks in the qualifying examination will be the criterion.
- Admission to Medical courses, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries courses are regulated on the basis of merit as assessed in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG 2018) conducted by the CBSE.
- Admission to the B.Pharm course is regulated on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination and the rank list