Kerala Government Pareekshabhavan will conduct the USS examination for class 7 students on February 23, 2019. The examination is conducted to select educationally gifted students to award USS scholarships for their High school studies.
Download the USS exam notification 2019 for complete details about the examination.
Pattern of Examination
USS examination has 2 Papers.
- Paper 1- First Language/ Maths (with 3 Parts)
- PART A- First Language (part 1)
- PART B- First Language (part 2)
- PART C- Mathematics
- Paper 2- English/ Science/SS (With 3 Parts)
- PART A- English
- PART B- Basic Science
- PART C- Social Science
Important Points to remember
- The USS Exam 2019 will have questions from portions upto January 31 as per the scheme of work.
- All questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Paper 1 will Have 50 questions, out of which students need to attend 45 Questions.
- Paper 2 will have 55 questions out of which students need to attend 45 Questions.
- Exam duration for paper 1 and paper 2 will be 90 minutes each.
Previous Year Question Papers of USS Examination
Download previous year question papers of USS examination from the links below and check your preparation with them. It will help you to find your weak spots and face the real exam with confidence
|Sl No||Year of USS Exam||Download Link|
|1||USS Exam 2018||Question paper with Answer Key|
Model Question Papers for USS Exam
A collection of model question papers prepared by DIETS, Teachers Clubs and Associations
|Sl No||Model Paper Details||Download Link|
|1||Model Paper 2019||Download|
|2||USS Model Question Papers||Download|
|3||Model Paper by Pareekshabhavan||Download|
|4||USS Question Bank||Download|