NEET PG is a National Level Entrance examination conducted by NBE- National Board of Examinations to select candidates for admission to Postgraduate Medical Courses for the academic session 2018 which will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses (all States except Andhra Pradesh*, Telangana* and Jammu & Kashmir
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Jammu & Kashmir)
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions &Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses (January 2018 Admission Session)
NEET-PG Examination 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 7 January 2018 as a Computer Based Test.
Pattern of NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT), which will be conducted in online mode. The examination will be conducted in two sessions in a single day 07.01.2018
The Total number of questions will be 300.
NEET PG new Marking Scheme
- Four marks will be given for every correct response (+4)
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect response (-1)
- No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions
NEET PG 2018- Subject-wise distribution of questions
|Sl.No.||Subjects||Number of questions|
|8||Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|9||Medicine Dermatology and Venereology||37|
|10||Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|11||Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12(6+6)|
|12||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
40 Previous Year Question papers for NEET PG Preparation
From the links below, you can download previous year question papers of NEET PG and other important Medical PG Entrance Examinations in India. A total of 25 Question papers are available in PDF format for you to download and have enough practice Check the links below to get those papers