CAT Preperation Help - Model papers and study materials
Hello

CAT is a hard nut to crack... Here I'm starting a thread to share the model question papers and study materials of CAT.. Common Entrance Test of the IIMs and other Prominent Institutes...

I am uploading and attaching all the materials I have.. Now Its your turn.. If we all come togethor I can assure this can be of a good place to prepare for CAT

Please dont forget these guys are having some wonderful model examinations here for CAT Aspirants at www.exams.educationobserver.com
Go there and attempt some model tests....

Please note All the previous year, last year CAT solved papers are available at my another thread

OK firstly I am uploading a CAT model paper by Princeton review, quite a good one

Attached Files
.pdf   Princeton review CAT Sample Paper 1.pdf (Size: 275.29 KB / Downloads: 1,647)

I am attached another Princeton Review Question paper at http://www.educationobserver.com/forum/a...p?aid=3162

But this is of Maharashtra CET (MH-CET), but good standard... worth having a look and preparing with it

Hello

Time, speed and distance problems appears to be simple.. but most of the time we end up at wrong assumptions immediately.. and the result is losing pecious marks

here I am attaching the TotalGadha guide for Time, Speed and Distance Calculation... have 3-4 hours to prepare with this guide.. the result will be amazing.. no more wrong answers in this section

Good luck guys

Attached Files
.pdf   TG-Time-Speed-Distance guide.pdf (Size: 3.9 MB / Downloads: 3,541)

Two more Sample papers for CAT

One from Princeton review and the other from some unknown source

Attached Files
.pdf   Pricetone review cat sample paper 2.pdf (Size: 145.36 KB / Downloads: 871)
.pdf   cat sample paper.pdf (Size: 389 KB / Downloads: 1,018)

I found an Interesting article about the CAT Preperation.. It says 2 heads are better than one.. Better to have a study partner than preparing alone...
-----------Read the article here----- all credits going to the original author

Two Heads are better than One: Why not have a study partner?

People dread the idea of studying for exams like CAT because the topics are extremely difficult or painfully boring. In such cases, studying with a partner is the best approach. It makes CAT preparation easier and more enjoyable.

The study partner can be a classmate, friend, coworker, or family member. If your study partner is studying the sameCAT topic you are, then you can work as a team in solving CAT questions.

How to find the right study partner?

Your ideal study buddy should be someone who:
• you are comfortable with
• is responsible
• is serious about cracking the online CAT test

You may think that your best friend or closest family member will be your best CAT preparation partner. If you are intimidated by CAT material, then your best friend can give you confidence boost duringCAT
preparation. However, you might be tempted to spend CAT preparation
time on talking about random things.

If you engage in CAT preparation with someone you barely know, then
you’ll have less to talk about and are more likely to stay focused on theCAT material.
Whomever you decide to work with, make sure you use theCAT
preparation sessions to learn the CAT material or prepare for the online
CAT test.

The CAT Preparation Schedule

It’s important for you and your CAT preparation partner to meet regularly.

Start with an hour per week, meeting at libraries or meeting rooms in
colleges/workplaces – to ensure that you remain focused onCAT
preparation.

Synergy in CAT preparation:
• On the same CAT question, if one of you knows the answer then
he/she can help the other; if neither of you know it, then you can crack
it together.

• On different CAT topics, your partner can ask you questions to help you focus your CAT preparation. Your partner can also quiz you on the CAT material and pinpoint your weak areas. Of course, you can do the same for him or her.

Attached is a model paper on GK... got when surfing here and there

Some latest who's who maybe outdated.. but worth having a look

Attached Files
.pdf   GK Paper for CAT.pdf (Size: 104.43 KB / Downloads: 911)

Thank You very very much for total gadha's book.

(06-13-2011, 11:43 AM)junglecd Wrote: Thank You very very much for total gadha's book.

thnks for tg book on time speed distance

Thanks a lot for the book on time, speed and distence...

There are many other model question papers are available for iim cat in this forum itself. use that also for your preparation

I am new to the forum and I found this thread very useful for cat preparation.

Thank you for Total Gadha Ebook! They have deactivated the option for buying it online recently.

can u upload Gadha ebooks????

can u upload all the Gadha ebooks?????

thnx very much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MyBB MBA BBA Study Materials Free jaynips 13 27,531 01-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Last Post: bugmenot