MBA BBA Study Materials Free
MyBB 
[b]MBA BBA Study Materials Free
[/b]
Click Here for Downloads

Thanks for the materials. Can I possibly suggest that you make a list in there for a much more expedient access?

friends...free material for exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT is available at the following link: http://www.btechguru.com/showMenu.php?mi...3&ssmid=13
this website is run by IIT Alumni

Hi Friends,
There are many sites for free CAT material, try the advanced search of the google.
There are online classes, presentations, videos, etc on CAT.
Check out this site which has live online lectures for 2011 CAT preparations, its free and I attended some of the lectures.

There are many sites out there lying online which offer free video tutorials on cat preparation use the search term "free cat video lectures" in either Youtube or Google and you will be provided with an exhaustive list.

Hi..Friends !
If you wants MBA materials like e-books,videos,magazines etc..,there are different sites which provides free materials like this.
They are also give guide lines related to various materials.Follows this guide lines and get all kind of information.
Thank you..

Hello,
You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your site provides a fresh consider the subject.
Thanks for the information,It's very helpful.

what is bba

(11-18-2012, 11:29 AM)Guest Wrote: what is bba

Hi friend,
BBA means Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a bachelor degree in business. You can get this degree after 12th. Numerous universities and institutes provides this degree.

Hi
Friends,
There are many sites for free CAT material, try the advanced search of the google.but more information about the different side in related exam material.

can i get some recent papers of cat exam

visit the thread http://www.educationobserver.com/forum/f....php?fid=5 for previous year CAT papers

Just wanted to know that is it important to study law for CLAT exam?

(02-21-2011, 12:18 AM)shivgan3 Wrote: Hi Friends,
There are many sites for free CAT material, try the advanced search of the google.
There are online classes, presentations, videos, etc on CAT.
Check out this site which has live online lectures for 2011 CAT preparations, its free and I attended some of the lectures.
Why dont you put site streight away...that would be qt helpfut.