The SBI Clerk JA (Junior Associates) recruitment examination 2018 is tentatively scheduled to be held in the months of June/ July 2018. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can download previous year question papers and answer keys of SBI Clerk Preliminary and Mains examination held in 2016-2017 from the links given below.
Note: For further updates on SBI Clerk exam 2018 schedule please visit official website of SBI Recruitment section
Update: Call letters of SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2018 can be downloaded from 6th June 2018 onwards..
SBI Clerk JA Preliminary Exam 2016-2017 held on 29th May Question Excerpts
Directions (16-20): Rearrange the given six sentences/ group of sentences A, B, C, D, E and F in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.
A. The next day, Shiva appeared at Raghu’s house and spotted a metal chest on the rooftop which had all the money and ornaments that Raghu owned.
B. When Raghu arrived at Shiva’s house, Shiva asked him to guess what fruit it was, saying that if Raghu failed, he (Shiva) would carry one thing out of Raghu’s house and if Raghu guessed correctly then Raghu could carry one thing out of Shiva’s house.
C. Seeing him Raghu thanked him saying, ‘Thank you for sparing my wealth and carrying out only the ladder!’
D. One day, Shiva hatched a plan to outwit Raghu. He plucked a mango and wrapped it well in a piece of cloth.
E. ‘Oh ho!’ You thought that you’d hide all your wealth from me said Shiva going into Raghu’s house and bringing out a ladder began to climb up onto the roof.
F. But Raghu’s guesses were incorrect.
- Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A (2) B (3) D (4) E (5) F
2. Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A (2) B (3) C (4) E (5) F
3. Which of the following should he the THIRD sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A (2)B (3) C (4) D (5) F
4. Which of the following should be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A (2) B (3) C (4) D (5) E
5. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after the rearrangement ?
(1) A (2)C (3) D (4) E (5) F
6. Train A, travelling at S m/sec, can cross a platform double its length in 21 sec. The same train, travelling at (S + 5) m/sec. can cross the same platform in 18 sec. What is the value of‘S’ ?
(1) 27.5 m/s (2) 32.5 m/s (3) 30 m/s (4) 35 m/s (5) 25 m/s
7. The present age of Charu is 2.5 times the present age of Harsh. Had Harsh been two years younger and Charu been 13 years older. Charu’s age would have been 3.5 times Marsh’s age. What is Harsh’s present age ?
(1)48 years (2) 25 years (3) 20 years (4) 28 years (5) 36 years
8. is divided into two parts such that 5 times the first part added to 11 times the second part makes 195. Then respective ratio between first and second part is:
(1)17:10 (2)3:2 (3) 2:7 (4)5:4 (5)5:2
SBI Clerk JA Preliminary Exam 2016-2017 held on 22nd May Question Excerpts
Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it.The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is ‘5’. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)
- Cleansing, toning 1) / and moisturiser 2) / are three steps to 3)/ accentuate beauty. 4) /No error 5)
- The principle of unity of 1) / command states that each 2)/ participant should be received 3) / orders for only one superior. 4)/ No error )5
- An important development (1) / in the second halves 2)/ of the 19th century was 3) / the largescale
industries in India. 4) / No error 5)
- A more serious citicism of English 1) /by whom attempting to master it 2)/is the chaotic character of our spelling and the frequent lack of 3) /correlation between spelling and pronunciation. 4) / No error 5)
- What is the value of three fourth of sixty per cent of 480?
1) 216 2) 218 3) 212 4) 214 5) None of these
- The height of 5 boys is recorded as, 146 cm, 154 cm, 164 cm, 148 cm and 158 cm. What is the average height of all these boys?
1) 152 cm 2) 158 cm 3) 156 cm 4) 154 cm 5) None of these
- 56.73 + 32.88 + 45.23 = ?
1) 130.84 2) 134.84 3) 140.84 4) 144.84 5) None of these
- It is required to get 40% marks to pass an exam. A candidate scored 200 marks and failed by 8 marks. What were the maximum marks of that exam?
1) 530 2) 540 3) 502 4) Cannot be determined 5) None of these
In a certain code, ‘strong financial economy’ is written as ‘mo tic su’, ‘financial inclusion needed’ is written as ‘da ra su’ and ‘ecnomy crisis inclusion’ is written as ‘ye da mo’.
9. What is the code for ‘financial’?
1) da 2) su 3) mo 4) ra 5) Can’t be determined
10 What does ‘tic’ stand for?
1) economy 2) financial 3) strong 4) needed 5) Either economy or strong
SBI Clerk JA Mains Exam 2016-2017 Question Excerpts
1. ‘Wings of Fire’ is an autobiography j of which of the following ?
1) Mahatma Gandhi
(2) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
(3) Yuvraj Singh
(4) Pranab Mukherjee
(5) Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
2. The CRR and SLR are reserved in which form with the bank ?
(1) Cash and Liquidity .
(2) Liquidity and Cash
(3) Both are reserved as cash
(4) Both are reserved as liquidity
(5) Both are reserved in other forms
3. KSE is a stock exchange index of which of the following country ?
4. Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, formerly known as Borjhar Airport, is situated at:
(1) Amravati, Andhra Pradesh
(2) Hyderabad, Telangana
(3) Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
(4) Guwahati, Assam
(5) Kolkata, West Bengal
5. Which of the following is not a motivational model ?
(1) Economic model
(2) Learning model
(3) Psycho-analytic model
(4) Organisational model
6. A man was assigned to find the average age of a class of 13 students. By mistake he included the 35 years old teacher as well and hence the average went up by 2 years. Find the actual average age of the class.
(2) 7 years
(3) 15 years
(4) 11 years
7. The length and breadth of a rectangular plot are in the ratio of 9 : 7. If the cost of fencing the plot at the rate of 27.75 per metre j is Rs. 3552/-, what is the area of the plot ? (in sq m)
8. How many kilogram of salt at 42 paise per kg must man mix with 1.25kg of salt at 24 paise per kg so that he may, on selling the mixture at 40 paise per kg gain. 25% on the outlay ?
(2) 18 kg
(3) 20 kg
4) 24 kg
(5) 26 kg
For more previous question papers, model papers, free mock tests, free study materials etc. for SBI Clerk exam preparation visit SBI Clerk JA exam 2018 preparation guide
Very good to see this papers
Thanks for the question papers
Thanks a lot
Good work … Please include more model question papers for SBI clerk exam
Please send the quesiton papers to my mail address
Very helpful question papers to prepare for the exam
Thank god to find this
Thanks guys.. Lucky to see this..
Thanks.. Very much appreciated your help
Is the SBI Clerk exam held in 2017 ?
Very good post.. the question papers are original
Sir.. please send me complete previous year question papers of SBI Clerk exams to my mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks a lot brother for this help.. all question papers are very useful
Thanks for the question papers
Please add complete sessions of preliminary exam question paper and answer key
the complete previous year question papers available at