Practicing with online NEET mock tests for UG Entrance will help you to analyse your preparation level and also to help you to practice the management of time. Free online NEET Mock tests at www.educationobserver.com are designed with the these in mind
Pattern of NEET UG Examination:
- Exam Mode: Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
- Number of Questions: 180
- Duration of Exam: 180 Minutes (10 AM to 1 PM)
- Type of Question: MCQ (with 4 options for each question)
- Marks: 4 Marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
For latest updates on NEET-UG Medical Entrance examination visit the official CBSE NEET Website
Question Distribution pattern of NEET-UG Exam for Each subject
|Section||No. of Question|
Main features of free online NEET Mock Tests
Education observer designed these mock tests with due consideration to the previous year question pattern and difficulty of NEET/ AIPMT exams. Most of the questions are taken from old question papers of prominent medical entrance examinations in the country. Leading coaching institutes in India also helped us to prepare the question bank for each subject. The main features of these online tests are:
- Mock tests are available for all 3 subjects for NEET-UG- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The question bank for each subject contains 5000+ questions
- For each test 10 questions will be selected randomly.
- The time for each test will be 5 minutes.
- One question will be displayed at a time, you can select the correct answer and save it for the next question.
- Your score and the correct answers will be displayed at the end of the test.
- You can restart the test with a new set of questions.
- The practice set series is mobile view compatible.
Online NEET Mock Tests – PHYSICS
The question bank contains 6000 questions from the following major physics syllabus topics of NEET examination
Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Thermodynamics, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Oscillations and Waves etc.
Check the link below to attend the online practice test for NEET- Physics
Online NEET Mock Tests- CHEMISTRY
Total number of questions available in the question bank is 5,500. All questions are taken from previous year NEET and AIPMT Exams, MCQ questions are available from
Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements ,Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Chemical Kinetics, Hydrocarbons etc.
Check the link below to attend free online practice test for NEET-Chemistry
Online Mock Tests for NEET UG- BIOLOGY
A collection of 6000 model msq questions are available in the question bank, and it covers the complete NEET-UG entrance Biology- Botany and Zoology syllabus, important topics covered in the sample tests are
Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Biology and Human Welfare, Diversity in Living World, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Reproduction, Human physiology , Ecology and environment, Genetics and Evolution, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, etc.