MCA/MBA
plz send link for mca entrance question paper on my id rahul.aryan500@gmail.com.thanx

plz send me mca sample question papers. im preparing for mca 2010 from PAU

Hi,
My suggestion for you , today MBA people demand more in the world.It's nice course for your career,
Because you already completed BCA means you have to knowledge about IT .
Now you have to build your career in MBA.
MBA is a good platform for career growth.
Thanks..

As per my suggestion go for MBA. i think it's really help you for further opportunity. Thank you.

(03-01-2010, 01:56 PM)shankarkhandagale Wrote: plz send me mca sample question papers. im preparing for mca 2010 from maharashra pune university

visit ziddu.com and download

hi i'm preparing for mca entrance exam .plz send me sample solved papers

hi
welcome to this forum site
don't be confused just do what you want and get batter results
thanks

i think u do MCA bcoz u got 80% and u know the computer system very well and if u intresed in computer field u must try to do mca....

i want MBA tancet exam question paper. please the model exam paper with answer

I know one institute my friend complete their coerce and he is very happy . Dilip Oak Academy, an institute for GRE/GMAT coaching and preparation, GRE/GMAT training, TOEFL/IELTS Coaching, Admissions to American Universities, Visa counseling center in Pune, India. I hope you can got idea about Carrier.

Hello,
If you doing BCA then you go in MCA .BCA syllabus is related to MCA syllabus.You should go in MCA, MBA is different field to computer technology.

(11-30-2008, 08:35 PM)Vinatashee Wrote: I am confused weather i do MBA or MCA as i have done BCA and i got 80% as aggregate in graduation. please help me out. and i want to do either of the course from punjab university, chandigarh. tell me more information about this as soon as possible. waiting 4 a positive reply.

plz send me recent years MCA entarance\nimcet examination question papers..

hello
mca and mba courses for interested some people and good opportunity student and better jobs option.

Hi, MBA and MCA both are good courses and have lots of scope. As you know one deals with management and other with computer application, now you have to choose in which field you want to go. If you want to go with management then here you get more details on Management College Of Roorkee.