MCA/MBA
I am confused weather i do MBA or MCA as i have done BCA and i got 80% as aggregate in graduation. please help me out. and i want to do either of the course from punjab university, chandigarh. tell me more information about this as soon as possible. waiting 4 a positive reply.

me also in same boat..i also hav problem in selecting MBA or MCA..so please do tell me about it

plz send me ques. paper of mca enterance

vivekbca Wrote:plz send me ques. paper of mca enterance

plz send me mca sample question papers. im preparing for mca 2010 from maharashra pune university

Hello guy

Its so simple to think which way you should accept for your bright career.
If you are interested in management field then choose MBA or like to live in technology then MCA... which one you like its your choice...

But my opinion is that, You have got the degree of BCA then you should have computer knowledge and technology, now you should take some tips of business means management so you can growth rapidly...

visit www.axiomacademy.com for MCA information.

It also provides free online exam.

visit www.axiomacademy.com for MCA infomation.

It also provides free online exam.

vivekbca Wrote:plz send me ques. paper of mca enterance

go for punjab!

milandeep Wrote:me also in same boat..i also hav problem in selecting MBA or MCA..so please do tell me about it

It depends upon you that which field you want to step in and if you want to step in the field of management then I can tell you my experience that I am a guy from science sector as I am a graduate in Science and then I decided to pursue MBA. I am Umang salve, pursuing MBA from International Academy of Business Management (IABM) ( http://www.iabmindia.org ) at Pune and so far it was a nice experience with this college.

Dear sir,
pls send me MCA entrance question paper

Its really good to do the MBA. I suggest you one of the best institute for MBA that is i2it pune. Its an very good institute.

In entrance exam they should give some tips for our career growth. It will be very useful and most helpful for us.

Kanyakumari tour packages | Kanyakumari tourist spots | Kanyakumari tours and travels

Yes, you can do MBA after MCA, you need to prepare cat 2010, so that you can get admission in good college and in good specialization.
visit the link given below and get complete study material to go for MBA Entrance Preparation.
===================
chairs | office chairs