GATE solved papers CS Computer Science last 20 years
I can't find the solutions only question I got ,can you please tell me where i can find it?
thnks...
the pdf files not download
please send my email
g.parthipan3@gmail.com
can u plz provide gate cs question paper with solution ...i mean both que. n answer in one file...about last 10 year...
can u pls mail me answer key for last 20 years paper for cs???
my mailid is bhavsarkhushi33@yahoo.com
here are only the questions. will you please give the solutions.
can u plz send me the paper & solutions with explanation of last 10 years.
thanx,for help. big thanx from me.
thanx to all...............big thanx from me.
hello friends, i am able to see all the question papers here which are already available with me. can anybody tell me, from where i can get the solutions. i am new to this forum, please help.

thank you
I want solution and ans of 2013 ques paper.....
thanx abhilash
Thanks for the awesome thread...!
These paper are so old can you please provide us last year GATE exam paper.
(11-01-2011, 08:23 PM)abhilash Wrote: Answer Keys for the GATE Computer Science Exam Papers are attached.. If you find any answer is incorrect. Please post it here[/align]
Thanks a lot... plz try to post answers of other papers as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GATE 2017 Solved question papers- All subjects GATE-2018 31 31,707 Yesterday, 11:02 AM
Last Post: nitinps
  GATE XE- Engineering Sciences Solved Previous 9 years Question paper luttu 6 12,135 Yesterday, 11:00 AM
Last Post: nitinps
  GATE TF- Textile Engg and Fibre Sciences last 9 years solved question papers luttu 5 11,230 08-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Last Post: bijumk
  GATE 2018 Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF) solved Question Paper samson 2 1,223 08-05-2019, 12:44 PM
Last Post: bijumk
  GATE Microbiology Yearwise Question Papers with answers- 12 years sangieta 6 298 07-20-2019, 06:55 PM
Last Post: shazpraveen