Hardware networking & Network Security Courses
Hi All interested in good Career in Networking!

I am agree with you, Currently Hardware and Networking has a nice career and some of the institute provide very nice training of that after that you are able get placement in any good industry....

I aswell accede to you that Hardware and Networking has a nice career and some of the convention accommodate actual nice training

Hi Sir

This is faizan khan

I want to know the duration of HARDWARE & NETWORKING and what is the fess of this course what is the location of institute

Thanks & Regards
Faizan khan

Hi guys,

I'm Computer Engineer. I started the job in the hardware and networking field.
It is a very large field. You have to be alive each and every time.

hi i want 2 study it

hi i want to study that course

I have also heard that Networking is very familiar course now for the student who has passed puc can do the networking course and get placement in any of the good company.

I agree with you, now Hardware and Networking have a nice career and some institute provide nice training. But I want to know the duration of Hardware and Networking courses and how much fees of this course? Can institute give a placement in any of the good company? Please give me a reply as soon as possible.

Hi,
Thanks for sharing all your views on Hardware and Network security courses,

When coming about the security courses, most interesting job or course in the field of computer security is being an Ethical Hacker, CEH is the Unique course which as a good demand in the security field.
For more information on Professional Training and Certification for CEH check this link http://www.eccouncil.org/certification/c...acker.aspx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which course good for me in networking field.. rockly 26 24,483 01-25-2019, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Nicecy
  PG in hardware engineering Radhika K 1 3,342 06-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Last Post: nbm
  Admission to PG in network security after degree care 1 4,153 06-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post: nbm
  Help me :Information Security Courses in India hackjack 0 4,053 03-18-2009, 10:09 AM
Last Post: hackjack
  MBA IT networking Midhun Raj 1 8,438 01-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Last Post: sakkeer