which course good for me in networking field..
Hey guys...

I am in last year of my MCA....

i am not good in coding and nt even interestd i was thinking going into networking field..

so plzz help me which course good for me in networking field..

(07-28-2013, 11:07 PM)rockly Wrote: Hey guys...

I am in last year of my MCA....

i am not good in coding and nt even interestd i was thinking going into networking field..

so plzz help me which course good for me in networking field..

Hardware networking course from Jetking institute will be good for you as you have shown interest in networking.

CCNA is best course for networking.So you will try to study this course.

CCNA and CCNP is industry oriented course now in days. so do this course in networking field.

I think you should go for internet security expert.

FOr now these Internet Security has been become a big problem for all company, I m sure you can make your bright career via this course.

Good luck!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey.. i would suggest u rather Take up Diploma in Hardware&Networking than any software related courses..
i think u can join cmscomputer rt nagar, Bangalore for the Diploma course.. they provide good training...

I am intereted in all the core of networking and i want an advice on how to go about it. Thanks

It depends on your interest chose any one networking course in this one CCNA, Hardware networking, MCITP, RHCE, Field Work

Hi. If you have interest in Computer networking then you can do diploma in Computer Sc / Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication followed by a course in computer hardware. Networking course such as CCNA,CCNN,CCNP,CCVP and also MCSE, MCITP, RHSE would be suitable for you. Good luck!

CCNA is the best course for networking. Moreover, you can also do MCITP in second option.

First preference should be given to CCNA.

CCNA, CCNP, CCIE is good course for networking.

CCNA is the industry oriented and on demand course now a days... If you are really interested in networking you must go with it.

CCNA is the best course to take up in the networking field. Do just this course seriously and you will do great!

There are many Cisco courses you can do. Some of them are CCNA, CCNP and CCIE. India is facing shortage of CCIE networkers so this is very demands in these days becuase there are only few institutes for CCIE training in India. Some of them are Networkbull.com (Gurgaon), A-set (Delhi), Konig-solutions(Bangalore). Network bulls have Asia's biggest lab for students.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  courses available in paramedical field umma 2 5,662 02-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Last Post: BlueBeacon
  Change of field chpr1 3 5,491 05-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Last Post: TargetAdmission.com
  Hardware networking & Network Security Courses jodoinstitute 9 12,033 04-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Last Post: smith.dyer
  MBA IT networking Midhun Raj 1 8,412 01-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Last Post: sakkeer