Which is best Jobs for B.tech Freshers?
Shy 
Please Tell me friends

There is very tough competition in jobs in IT field. I would like to tell you that you should do any latest course in programming and get suitable jobs for you.

It depends upon your interest.Nothing is best if you are not satisfied with work or its environment.If you are an IT student then you better search for IT jobs,and if you are from non IT background then choose your core as your job.It might take some time to get into the job but if once placed you don't need to worry as you will have a great career ahead.

(02-15-2016, 10:00 AM)RajGusain07 Wrote: Please Tell me friends

Hello Raj,

It is found that most of the talent is untrained and is not ready to take up professional challenges. This is because technology and business changes rapidly, and a graduates program is just not enough to become a trained professional. There are many software development courses in hyderabad where candidates would be provided career counselling and would be made job ready.

There is nothing best if you don't like. Instead of looking that what is good for your degree you should look what is good for yourself. who inspires you and where is your actual interest is? Because most of the time we choose wrong field but there is never too late. you should think a lot before starting your professional career.

Anyways, there are many IT companies hiring for B.Tech and B.E. students. you can apply there and get the job. What is best for you, you have to decide by yourself only.

All the Best.

Hi,

Now a days Joining in IT sector without experience is little difficult. Don't Give up if you want to work in your Core Department always try and learn everyday to be unique among your batch.

hi,
if you are interested in it sector then learn any latest course and upload your resume in famous job portals like peeljobs.com

In which field you completed your B.tech??

It depends upon your interest.Nothing is best if you are not satisfied with work or its environment.If you are an IT student then you better search for IT jobs,and if you are from non IT background then choose your core as your job.It might take some time to get into the job but if once placed you don't need to worry as you will have a great career ahead.

all of the core companies should provide the more job for btech freshers

many jobs could be available for B.tech freshers in india

for btech it company is prefered ,so learn latest programming languages for better career

there is very tough competition in jobs in IT field. I would like to tell you that you should do any latest course in programming and get suitable jobs for you.

Hi, first tell me in which field you have completed your b.tech.

(02-23-2016, 01:44 PM)kajal.aoozs Wrote: There is very tough competition in jobs in IT field. I would like to tell you that you should do any latest course in programming and get suitable jobs for you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are MBA jobs more comfortable than MCA jobs ? monika9 3 7,033 02-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Last Post: allensmith1
  mba in disaster management is it a good option for freshers?? anandmanmathan 0 3,040 05-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Last Post: anandmanmathan