Career change IT to Medical field
Hello all,

I am working as a IT engineer for past 10 years and my wife is a doctor.She has completed her MD in pathology. I am thinking if i could change my career to medicine field it would be easy for both of us. Has anyone changed from IT to medicine field? If so what could be the best program to choose. Does MBA in Hospital management a good choice? Please suggest me any course that you guys think would be suitable in this case. I do accept that changing career would start from scratch but all i look for is to be on the same track. I am also interested to use my IT experience in medicine department. Is there any option friends? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohamed

MBA in hospital management will work for you. But career change is a big decision i am not scaring you but would suggest first analyze the thing in the medical fields check whether you can do it and also have interest in it.

I would like to suggest to be in IT field as you have 10 years of experience in it which is pretty good and at this time changing your career from IT to Medicine which is somewhat I felt unlikely.Medicine is not that simple you need to struggle a lot even though if you managed to do so you need to start your career from beginning and I don't think anyone after having that much of experience in other field with good package, will look to start from initial stage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which course good for me in networking field.. rockly 26 24,532 01-25-2019, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Nicecy
  Need career advice for changing into IT field after 5 years gap eswaran nadarajan 2 3,387 03-09-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: eswaran nadarajan
  courses available in paramedical field umma 2 5,690 02-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Last Post: BlueBeacon
  Clinical Research : A new career avenue for medical, life-sci. and pharmacy students catalystcro 0 3,694 05-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post: catalystcro
  Change of field chpr1 3 5,529 05-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Last Post: TargetAdmission.com