Distance education is good or not?
Distance education s an great idea to manage dual works,i.e to do our regular work & simultaneously to do other work.

(05-26-2015, 04:03 PM)moneymorkel Wrote: Distance education s an great idea to manage dual works,i.e to do our regular work & simultaneously to do other work.

Yeah, you are right about that, it's a great way to learning with your own work or job.

Even I had many doubts about Distance Education. I asked many of my friends but didn't get any appropriate answer. After browsing a lot finally I got satisfied with Advices of some genuine persons. I hope this may also help you. http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews...03251-srch

I personally think that distance education lets you learn things while continuing up with your job or what ever you are doing. You can learn while you earn but yes, you might not prefer doing distance education if job is not that necessary for you. Well at the end you may have seen that nothing matters you should just know the kind of work and how to do it. And you must be good at doing it.

Hello,
I do not think so Distance educations are not good for future career. Because some
of my friends are doing and pursuing for further studies. they all are job oriented.

Hello,i

Hello

I m agre with u....

Yes its right man...

More distance learning courses are available in early days but i think regular education is more better than distance learning even in study in abroad also regular learning is better.

(04-22-2015, 03:36 PM)austinlerwick123 Wrote: Hello, I am currently working in a company but I am also thinking to do M. tech, So I am thinking about distance education, but some of my friends say that it's for good for future jobs because most of the companies not preferred that type of education is that right or not please help?
Hi,

Positives: 
I don't have to attend college. 
I can do it in my own time. 
No social pressure from other students 
I can go at my own pace and read things and look things up without it disturbing a class 
Good online facilities so you dont feel alone! 

Negatives: 
-Difficult to get in touch with tutors sometimes. 
-Doesn't always feel personalised when you do chat with tutors. 
-you have to be organised and strict with yourself 

But overall I was enjoying it.

Thanks,
Stunited

Hello,
Some Government companies don't allow but in private sector you will continue your job and mtech study.

You should try to learn from online courses. They are very helpful in the long run. They help you build your skills for your portfolio. You should try this website called CourseBuffet. Very helpful. I have done many courses on it.

Good Job

Distance education certificate and full time certificate are same do not any difference, but practically many companies or institutes are not accepting who has done particular degree or source from distance mode. But in practical as you working somewhere so go ahead with distance courses because you do not have alternate option. Best of luck..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  B.Ed in Urdu through distance education umma 2 14,231 11-21-2018, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Ali Akhoo N
  What should I do to overcome the distance education barrier in my career? rahulsingh2 2 3,101 02-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: pushpendra-25
  distance education nivethitha098@gmail.com 11 10,020 12-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: riyageorge
  PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine through Distance Education Sri Venkateswara College 4 9,598 04-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Uznu13
  B.tech distance education Sahuiikm 3 5,910 03-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Last Post: abaper.learner
  B Tech from distance education manojbtnl 12 77,639 02-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sysadminiikm
  Is Distance BCA from IGNOU is good enough ? xunty 1 3,806 11-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Last Post: niveshkhanna
  DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION Senk 0 5,929 11-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Senk
  MCA Distance Education College in Tamil Nadu sskcolleges 2 5,016 08-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Last Post: rahul_rathore
  To do PG diploma after distance education Madhav M 1 3,882 06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Last Post: rms