Distance education is good or not?
Hello, I am currently working in a company but I am also thinking to do M. tech, So I am thinking about distance education, but some of my friends say that it's for good for future jobs because most of the companies not preferred that type of education is that right or not please help?

Hello Austin

Distance education from a re putative university is right. You can continue with your job and also get a degree.

U r right Mr. Austin. I Agree with u.

RBI grade b question papers

Distance Education is recommended only if you don't have option to study full time course. Full time course has better career prospects. Full time Education encourages all round development.

(04-22-2015, 05:35 PM)edufactsindia15 Wrote: Hello Austin

Distance education from a re putative university is right. You can continue with your job and also get a degree.

But how about the practical knowledge most of the companies thinks about that?

(04-28-2015, 05:05 PM)mitulpatel57 Wrote: Distance Education is recommended only if you don't have option to study full time course. Full time course has better career prospects. Full time Education encourages all round development.

Thanks mitul, So is that mean for my career distance education is not good or not make any effect on my current job.

Sir I have passed ITI (electrician) for two year from NCVT so I improve tecnical qualification so please inform me who many institute affiliated from AICTE and where.

If you can't afford to leave your job then you can go for Distance MBA but make sure you choose a Recognized Institute.

Dear Sir
I want to join BTME course from distance learning.I am working in
Merchant Navy science 2010. My Maximum Capacity 12th Pass so i want
join the course.Please guide me about this course and tell me i can
appear for this course or not and also tell me to what is the
procedure for distance learning course and fees structures.

(05-02-2015, 05:53 PM)mitulpatel57 Wrote: If you can't afford to leave your job then you can go for Distance MBA but make sure you choose a Recognized Institute.

Thanks for the reply sir, but I am only thinking about the M. Tech or ME.

There is nothing wrong in getting a degree from distance college.
The advantage of distance college is that you can continue with your job along with your studies. There will be no gap in your job career as well.

(05-11-2015, 02:13 PM)EricaSmith Wrote: There is nothing wrong in getting a degree from distance college.
The advantage of distance college is that you can continue with your job along with your studies. There will be no gap in your job career as well.

But I just want to know that, Is all types of Engineering course are available or just a few of them because most of the courses are needed practical like in civil and mechanical engineering.

Hii.
I am working for a call center and I am 12th pass. I am planning to continue my studies in distance learning mode, but I am bit confused whether this kind of education would be helpful in building up my career. I am planning to pursue BCA via distance learning scheme from ICFAI. Is this is okay??
If possible please provide me with some information about distance learning merits and demerits.

(05-15-2015, 11:17 AM)Education2jobs-ind Wrote: Hii.
I am working for a call center and I am 12th pass. I am planning to continue my studies in distance learning mode, but I am bit confused whether this kind of education would be helpful in building up my career. I am planning to pursue BCA via distance learning scheme from ICFAI. Is this is okay??
If possible please provide me with some information about distance learning merits and demerits.

I don't know about the college, but yeah, I know BCA by distance learning education is a great choice and one of my friends is also doing BCA from distance learning education.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  B.Ed in Urdu through distance education umma 2 14,231 11-21-2018, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Ali Akhoo N
  What should I do to overcome the distance education barrier in my career? rahulsingh2 2 3,101 02-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: pushpendra-25
  distance education nivethitha098@gmail.com 11 10,020 12-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: riyageorge
  PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine through Distance Education Sri Venkateswara College 4 9,599 04-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Uznu13
  B.tech distance education Sahuiikm 3 5,911 03-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Last Post: abaper.learner
  B Tech from distance education manojbtnl 12 77,639 02-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sysadminiikm
  Is Distance BCA from IGNOU is good enough ? xunty 1 3,806 11-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Last Post: niveshkhanna
  DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION Senk 0 5,929 11-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Senk
  MCA Distance Education College in Tamil Nadu sskcolleges 2 5,016 08-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Last Post: rahul_rathore
  To do PG diploma after distance education Madhav M 1 3,882 06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Last Post: rms