Distance education is good or not?
Distance education from a Recognized Institute is right. So that ,you can continue with your job and also get a degree.

(04-22-2015, 03:36 PM)austinlerwick123 Wrote: Hello, I am currently working in a company but I am also thinking to do M. tech, So I am thinking about distance education, but some of my friends say that it's for good for future jobs because most of the companies not preferred that type of education is that right or not please help?

Distance education is good when you choose university right. But Instead of Mtech I suggest Management related courses because you have already done graduation in core and doing master's in the same yields you nothing. If you have any doubts regarding education feel free to contact me. i will be happy to counsel you and show you a perfect path ( PS : I charge nothing, Its my hobby)

(04-22-2015, 03:36 PM)austinlerwick123 Wrote: Hello, I am currently working in a company but I am also thinking to do M. tech, So I am thinking about distance education, but some of my friends say that it's for good for future jobs because most of the companies not preferred that type of education is that right or not please help?

Hi Austin

I am the new user of educationobserver but I heard the same 5 years ago when I went for MBA after doing B.Tech. Actually M.Tech is master degree in the fields of technology which will become additional degree which I think will be a plus point of your career.

NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) is India’s one of the leading players in distance MBA education. NIBM is an online MBA provider accredited by both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA). It offers both 1 year and 2 year online MBA along with one year online Executive MBA. It also offers online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students. NIBM offered courses are a very affordable and at the same time flexible too

It is depend on school from where you are doing. Do it from recognized university.

It is good but do it from recognized institute.

Distance MBA options are more beneficial to working professionals. Distance MBA in online mode is offered by NIBM – India’s leading online MBA provider. NIBM programs are accredited by both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA) accreditation. NIBM offers one year Executive MBA, one year MBA, two year MBA and many other fast track programs. It also offers online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students. 

First select a profile you want to work in, professionally. It will help you to guide yourself - what distance education course of degree is better for you??
You haven’t mentioned what study background you are from? Have you done BCA or B. Tech. Currently what job profile you are working in,by the way.. I would suggest you to prepare for competitive exam, which can lead you to successful life in govt job.
To know more on competitive exam prep, read more here - bit.ly/1SYelZs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  B.Ed in Urdu through distance education umma 2 14,231 11-21-2018, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Ali Akhoo N
  What should I do to overcome the distance education barrier in my career? rahulsingh2 2 3,101 02-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: pushpendra-25
  distance education nivethitha098@gmail.com 11 10,020 12-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: riyageorge
  PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine through Distance Education Sri Venkateswara College 4 9,599 04-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Uznu13
  B.tech distance education Sahuiikm 3 5,911 03-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Last Post: abaper.learner
  B Tech from distance education manojbtnl 12 77,639 02-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sysadminiikm
  Is Distance BCA from IGNOU is good enough ? xunty 1 3,806 11-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Last Post: niveshkhanna
  DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION Senk 0 5,929 11-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Senk
  MCA Distance Education College in Tamil Nadu sskcolleges 2 5,016 08-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Last Post: rahul_rathore
  To do PG diploma after distance education Madhav M 1 3,882 06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Last Post: rms