How to correct spelling mistake in my name in CBSE certificate
My Name is Sangeeta in my Brith certificate, but it is written as sangieta in my CBSE Hall ticket. How can I correct the name spelling ? Please guide me

Forward an application to this effect to the respective CBSE regional office, duly recommended by your school principal. Attach an attested copy of school record. Your name will be changed as in the school record.

At 
    Dear sir

I am kamal sonar, i was passed out my 10 class, in the year of 2008 and 10+2 in the year of 2010 , my school name is GOVT. HR SEC. SCHOOL TEZU ARUNACHAL PARDESH(05808), my class 10 roll no. 3115370 and my class 12 roll no. 3210675 and my father name is DURGA BDR SONAR but i was mistakenly leave my father middle surname means i was wroth DURGA SONAR instant DURGA BDR SONAR...But in my other document (election card .B.D.C ,O.B.S ,etc) ,ther was a DURGA BDR SONAR .
Now i am facing many problem, and i can't make my passport without the correction of my certificate, so sir please help me, to make correction of my certificate....please tell me what is the procedure to correction.....

Dear sir

I am mahi , i was passed out my 10 class, in the year of 2008 and 10+2 in the year of 2010 , my school name is R.S.K.V GEETA COLONEY and my father name is RASHPAL SINGH but i was mistakenly written my father surnamhe means i was wroth rashpal singh bhogal SONAR instant rashpal singh... My father expired, in the year of 1998 and his other document only written his name as Rashpal Singh but in my 10th certificate written as rashpal singh bhogal.
Now i am facing so many problem, and i can't make my passport without the correction of my certificate, so sir please help me, to make correction of my certificate....please tell me what is the procedure to correction..... Sad

I am Mahi, i was passed out my 10 class, in the year of 2008 and 10+2 in the year of 2010 , my school name is R.S.K.V GEETA COLONY and my father name is RASHPAL SINGH but i was mistakenly written my father surname means i was wroth RASHPAL SINGH BHOGAL instant RASHPAL SINGH...My father was expired, in the year of 1998 but every document of my father written as only RASHPAL SINGH. I dont have any proof of my father with his surname.
Now i am facing so many problem, and i can't make my passport without the correction of my certificate, so sir please help me, to make correction of my certificate....please tell me what is the procedure to correction.....

well you can apply by filling a correction form and submit it to cbse office and an nominal fee would be charged to you , and you can change that my providing sufficient proof for your corrections.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to correct errors in SSLC book? Shaju.s 2 2,779 05-19-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: poseeker
  Submission of certificate at FTI for doing certificate course laji 1 3,939 01-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Last Post: nbm
  How to correct mistakes in CTET application form Krishna.Raj 14 26,412 09-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Last Post: singhsarita7910@gmail.com
  Change Date of Birth in CBSE certificate/ Birth Certificate pakki 1 9,300 03-13-2012, 12:05 AM
  How to get equivalency certificate for overseas students to join CBSE 11th ? mehar 1 6,123 03-13-2012, 12:00 AM
  Need to know deeply about the ICS examination and opting the correct optionals too. shanmugapriya 1 4,730 06-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Last Post: chouhanprc