ugc net syllabus
hi ,new on this forum,wnt ugc-net2009 computer science questions papers and guidence to crack this exam
thks

i need ugc net syllabus for 1st paper

hello Ashok.
you can download syllabus for ugc net general paper-1 which is "paper code-00" from the link "http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html".
for the sake i have attached this syllabus here..u can just download now.

Attached Files
.pdf   paper1 syllabus.PDF (Size: 769 KB / Downloads: 166)

i need question paper for visual arts.....

hi
i want to UGC-NET economics new syllabus for june exam
plz

hey, in csir-net application form instead of black and white photo colour photo is fine.or applicagion form will get rejected

(03-05-2010, 08:12 PM)fatima786 Wrote: hi ,new on this forum,wnt ugc-net2009 computer science questions papers and guidence to crack this exam
                                                    thks
Mantras for Success in CBSE NET/JRF (Earlier UGC-NET) by Suresh Verma
“While most of us are dreaming of success, winners wake up and work hard to achieve it.” -Anonymous
Seven Success Mantra’s to crack CBSE-NET
1. Sound Planning and Preparation- NET requires concentration on the strategy to define your mission, objectives and deadlines. Benjamin Franklin rightly said, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” The first and foremost step towards your success is to choose your goal honestly and sincerely. Take a bold decision and ask yourself why you want to become a teacher/ professor? Never choose NET as your ambition if there is a social circle pressure. The answer should come from the core of your heart. The next important step is to ask yourself when to start preparing and how to prepare. Preparation and background work must start by the first Semester/ Year of post graduation. Try to get comprehensive understanding about the exam process, its structure and various aspects related to the preparation. 2. Commitment – It means staying loyal to what you said or promised long after the mood you said it. For success, commitment gives you energy which fuels your drive to achieve instead of simply wishing. We all have this energy high or low. Always take the first bold step earliest which is mostly the hardest part in any mission/project. One of the fine ways is to promise yourself to get/do something nice when you succeed.
3. Zeal and Enthusiasm - Khalil Gibran once said: “ Zeal is a volcano, on the peak of which indecisiveness does not grow.” Take care that you should not attempt the NET as a trial. Your first attempt after masters ought to be the best attempt. This exam is all about the complete and deep study of the subject with lot of clarity. The exam can be performed well when you have gone through a number of references/authors and you are very strong in fundamentals with clarity.
4. Focus and concentration- For NET, you must have clarity of thought and the ability to stay focused and determined on your studies. This happens when you are aware about exactly what the Examination expects from you. Unlike your university examination, this examination is relative. You have to show better performance than other aspirants to get a final place in the merit list. This will happen when you keep your goal SMART i.e Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Research based and Time bound.
5. Time Management - Self control and proper time utilization is another important skill which makes you or breaks you. If you consider everything to be equally important and equally urgent, then you will experience more stress rather than success in your life. Lord Chesterfield rightly said, “Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination; Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.”
6. Remain Healthy- In order to perform better, eat right, exercise and take right amount of sleep. If you give weight to health, you will discover secret of running stress free life and find time to relax.
7. Visualise Success- You can get anything you want if you have success instinct followed by action. Success starts with a vision. You can’t do anything that you cannot picture yourself doing. Famous psychologist Dr. Walter Scott rightly said, “Success or failure is caused more by mental attitudes than by mental capacities.”

(01-22-2014, 04:51 PM)saxena poonam Wrote: hi
i want to UGC-NET economics new syllabus for june exam
plz

Hey, visit https://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx for downloading the UGC NET syllabus for any subject.

Hey, I'm getting ready for UGC NET for the very first time. I need to know the latest syllabus of CBSE UGC NET Computer Science subject and the proper guidance so that I can attempt the exam without fear.

Hlo, I am preparing for the upcoming NET examinations, so in need of your help for the questions papers of previous year.

Hey, here you can download full syllabus for ugc net subject wise- https://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx

UGC NET Syllabus Paper 1: This paper is designed to test the candidate's teaching and research ability.  Best IELTS Centre in Ludhiana