Kerala PSC Website- Multiple users not allowed error solution
I registered in Kerala PSC website  http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/  without any problems, after registration I forgot to logout from the webpage. After sometime I tried to get into the site, but it shows an error “ multiple users not allowed” . How can I login to the website again ?

Many users faces the 'multiple users not allowed' error in Kerala PSC website. For byepassing try these simple steps

1. Go to the History section of your browser and clear all browsing history.
2. Clear browsing data including cookies. (In chrome Menu> More tools > Clear browsing data

Again check with the website, now you can login to the site without any problems

Kerala PSC Website- Forgot the password and username solution

Peavice questions irb battalions

I am also facing this problem in the website too many time. I have also remove history two times but still saying error.. What's the issue?? Can any body give me the correct phone number so i can contact to website administrator about this issue!!

Pac logout

Enik mobil phonil psc thulasi website open aakunnilla.pls help me

Enik mobil phonil psc thulasi website open aakunnilla.pls help me

(06-27-2016, 12:16 AM)singhania Wrote: I registered in Kerala PSC website  http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/  without any problems, after registration I forgot to logout from the webpage. After sometime I tried to get into the site, but it shows an error “ multiple users not allowed” . How can I login to the website again ?

(07-04-2016, 02:21 AM)Bright adoor Wrote: I am also facing this problem in the website too many time. I have also remove history two times but still saying error.. What's the issue?? Can any body give me the correct phone number so i can contact to website administrator about this issue!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kerala PSC Website- Forgot the password and username solution singhania 2 12,146 07-14-2016, 08:44 AM
Last Post: shijiks
  IBPS RRB exam call letter download error mankesh 0 3,637 09-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Last Post: mankesh