M.Tech (part time) admission in 2010
At 
hello to all..i am prashant from gujarat and doing job in one of the steel plant in gujarat, i have done my b.e. in electronics & communication. now i want to do m.tech. in same discipline but in part time so can anybody suggest me good colleges. i have searched that anna univesity and delhi uni. offer this courses but i want others colleges name also so that i can clear ma view to choose..

thank you..........in advance
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

prashant_pitroda Wrote:hello to all..i am prashant from gujarat and doing job in one of the steel plant in gujarat, i have done my b.e. in electronics & communication. now i want to do m.tech. in same discipline but in part time so can anybody suggest me good colleges. i have searched that anna univesity and delhi uni. offer this courses but i want others colleges name also so that i can clear ma view to choose..

Hi Prashant,

I am Jaimin from Pune. I am B.E in I.T (2003 passed out) and have 6 years of working experience. I also want to go for Distance / Part Time M.E or M.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology. If you have details like how to apply in Anna University or Delhi Uni. please could you share it with me?

Thanks,
- Jaimin

kiranbkalyan@gmail.com
hello i am kiran i did my msc in organic chemistry i want to do M.TECH in chemical engineering through distance mode plz inform to me good universities

hello
i want to do a part time mtech please sugerst me some reputated college fo this

hello i am saurabh i did my btech in electrical i want to do M.TECH in electrical engineering through distance mode plz inform to me good universities

hello all ... i also wanted to do M.Tech .. so please let me know also .. the gud institute.. thnx

Jaimin Wrote:
prashant_pitroda Wrote:hello to all..i am prashant from gujarat and doing job in one of the steel plant in gujarat, i have done my b.e. in electronics & communication. now i want to do m.tech. in same discipline but in part time so can anybody suggest me good colleges. i have searched that anna univesity and delhi uni. offer this courses but i want others colleges name also so that i can clear ma view to choose..

Hi Prashant,

I am Jaimin from Pune. I am B.E in I.T (2003 passed out) and have 6 years of working experience. I also want to go for Distance / Part Time M.E or M.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology. If you have details like how to apply in Anna University or Delhi Uni. please could you share it with me?

Thanks,
- Jaimin

Hello friends,

Iam Sasirekha from INDIA

Am a MCA graduate regular.

Need to do ME in CSE.

Cud u pls tell me the scope in IT field.
Pls suggest me...

Is doing ME in part time have that much scope as that of doing the same in Full time...Pls advice...

Thank you.

Hello friends,

Iam Sasirekha from INDIA

Am a MCA graduate regular.

Need to do ME in CSE.

Cud u pls tell me the scope in IT field.
Pls suggest me...

Is doing ME in part time have that much scope as that of doing the same in regular...Pls advice...

Thank you.

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

i completed my b-tech
i want to do part time m-tech in electrical.......
can anyone give me details ......
thankyou

hello
i want to do a part time tech please suggest me some reputation college for this

Term papers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Part Time / distance M.E / M.Tech in Computers Jaimin 3 6,139 06-22-2022, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Jamesrobert
  Eligibility to do part time Phd at Kerala University TafzirAzad 2 15,427 10-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Last Post: K sandhya satheesh
Wink Is doing BTech(CSE) in part time the right thing after BCA?? rahulkj 14 18,964 11-14-2016, 05:22 PM
Last Post: anusers13
  Suggest me some MBA Hotel Management Part time colleges in Mumbai Sriram.on 3 5,501 01-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Last Post: nshah5008
  part time mtech siddhi 3 6,278 06-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Last Post: rogertaylorlive
  M.Tech ( Part Time) Intake logger910 3 5,715 06-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Last Post: pankajbante
  Eligibility for part time Phd at Anna University Chennai rms 4 15,534 06-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Last Post: pankajbante
  Part Time Audiology Jobs,India mh82234 1 4,054 01-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Radhey Pandit
  IIM Calicut part time courses in Cochin luttu 1 3,811 10-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Eligibility to apply for Part time MBA at Osmania University kdevika 1 4,068 08-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Last Post: nbm