To write K-TET in more than catagory
I would like to K-TET examination in more than one catagory say, for LP and UP sections. can I write the exam in more than one catagory ?

Yes, you can write for LP and UP category of KTET examination. a person who intends to be qualified in more than one category (Lower Primary classes, Upper Primary classes & High school classes) and fulfills the minimum qualifications for the respective categories, can specify this in the same application form (online) and appear for the papers meant for these categories.

(07-20-2012, 11:50 PM)Sujit.Zacharia Wrote: I would like to K-TET examination in more than one catagory say, for LP and UP sections. can I write the exam in more than one catagory ?

[quote='Sujit.Zacharia' pid='24806' dateline='13428084 -I got the following Percent of marks in my Degree, Post graduation&B Ed-49%,44%&73%.Can I apply for K-TET?
[/quote]

Pg is necessary to write ktdt for high dchool section right ?

WHEN WE POST APPLICATION FOR LP SECTION ,FOR SOME PROBLEMS THE PRINT IS NOT SAVE WHAT CAN I DO.

Which browser you are using ? KTET site has problems with Chrome, especially for the printing of PDF. Use Firefox or IE, Still have problems ? take a screenshot and print it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KTET Eligibility for Catagory I Teachers for LP classes Sujit.Zacharia 8 11,745 08-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Last Post: jaliya