KTET Eligibility for Catagory I Teachers for LP classes
Please tell me the qualifications needed to appear for K-TET for selection as Lower Primary Teachers

Minimum Qualification:
(i) Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination; Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
OR
Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002
OR
Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
OR
Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education)

(i) Relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks is admissible for reserve categories such as SC/ST and Differently abled candidates. (as per the norms or as desired by the Govt. of Kerala)
(ii) A diploma/degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed. (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.

can ttc holders apply for upper primary ktet exAmination

can ttc holders apply for upper primary ktet exAmination

So TTC Holders with below 50 % marks couldn't apply to KTET? then what will they do with their TTc cetificate?

TTC is a simple course. Just study text books upto class 7 for the first year and a lot of internals are there to help in the second year. Still you cannot score 50% ? . and you still think u are eligible to teach children ?

(07-27-2012, 10:58 PM)jaliya Wrote: TTC is a simple course. Just study text books upto class 7 for the first year and a lot of internals are there to help in the second year. Still you cannot score 50% ? . and you still think u are eligible to teach children ?

I mentioned about the Higher secondary marks. Earlier it was 45% for getting admission for TTc.

can a person having the degree of Rastra Bhasha Praveen(50%) and Bed from Dhakshin Hindi Prachar Shabha

I don't think the Hindi prschar sabha candidates can apply
. Is the degree approved but psc ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eligibility to apply for Annamalai University Mpharm Weekend classes Wafa CC 1 4,590 08-19-2012, 12:10 PM
Last Post: nbm
  KTET exemption for existing teachers shameerhassan 10 22,509 08-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Guest
  How to Apply for Kerela TET Teachers Eligibility Test shamsudeen 8 17,836 08-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Guest
  To write K-TET in more than catagory Sujit.Zacharia 6 7,968 07-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Last Post: admin