SBI Clerk-JA Preliminary exam 2018 – Syllabus, Pattern and Question Papers

SBI Clerk Model question papers
State Bank of India invited applications from Graduates for appointment as as Junior Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Total number of JA Clerk  vacancies in 2018 are expected to be 8301. For more details about SBI Clerk exam eligibility, application procedure and other details visit the SBI JA Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018

Selection process of SBI Clerk 2018

The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language. Only candidates who cleared Preliminary examination will be shortlisted for SBI Clerk Mains 2018. Approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.

Syllabus and Pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018

Phase-I : Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:

SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Exam pattern

Subject

No. of Questions Total Marks Duration

English Language

30 30 20 Minutes

Numerical Ability

35 35 20 Minutes

Reasoning Ability

35 35 20 Minutes

Total

100 100 60 Minutes

The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. The required marks will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate of all three subjects.

There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

There will be no interviews in the selection process of SBI Clerical Grade recruitment 2018

Syllabus for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018

We have prepared a detailed and updated syllabus as per the changed scheme of examination of SBI Clerk recruitment exam Phase I (Prelims). You can download the syllabus from the respective thread link in the forum. SBI Clerk Prelims 2018- Syllabus download

SBI Clerk Preliminary exam previous year question papers.

In our forum we are having enough number of previous year question papers of SBI clerical grade examination. These last year question papers will help you to prepare and practice for SBI clerical grade examination.

The Previous year question papers of Latest SBI Clerk exam 2016 can be had from the links below

SBI Clerk examination – Last 10 year solved question papers – This post contains previous year question papers of SBI Clerk examinations held in 2015, 2014, 2012 May, 2012 June, 2011 January, 2009 November, 2009 March and 2008 January. Download and use these papers to get familiar with the pattern and standard of question papers of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018. Please remember all these papers are in the old scheme, but the English, Maths and Reasoning section are very much useful for the new scheme examinations also.

SBI Clerk Preliminary exam model question papers

We are also having plenty of model question papers for SBI clerk Preliminary examination. IBPS clerical prelims examination question papers are also worth trying for getting enough practice.

Free study materials for SBI clerk examination

Preparing for bank examinations is not at all a problem when you rely on our study material selection. Wea re providing free study materials and books for preparing for SBI clerk Preliminary examination 2018. Books and materials are available for General English, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude

SBI Online Clerk examination – Free mock tests

Our free online examination section at www.exams.educationobserver.com provides you free online mock test papers for SBI clerk exam preparation. These are free online mock tests having 20,000 questions in the question bank. You need to appear for a time restricted exam consisting 10 questions each time, and will be provided with complete answer review at the end of the examination. Follow the links below to appear for the online mock examination.

SBI Clerk Prelims English Language- Free online practice test paper

SBI Clerk Prelims Quantitative Aptitude – Free online practice paper

Wishing happy preparation for all SBI Clerk Preliminary exam aspirants !!!

297 thoughts on “SBI Clerk-JA Preliminary exam 2018 – Syllabus, Pattern and Question Papers

1. please send 10 years question pepars in p o profesion in kannada version my gmail a/c kiran.d.r.12345@gmail.com

2. Please send me last 5 years Question papers with answers

3. Sir please send me previous papers

4. Can you please send me the last 10 years model question sets of sbi bank??

5. what is time distribution for old question paper of SBI clerk exam as compared with new pattern of 2016?

6. SANGHITA DAS says:

Are the unanswered marked for review questions included in the ‘marked for review’ slot shown after completion of the examination?

7. Sir please send last year exam paper for junior assitance

8. Send me sbi clerk last year papers

9. Please send sbi clerk question paper of last year with answer in my email id .

10. Prashant chauhan says:

Hello, sir
    I am Prashant Chauhan, please send me SBI prelims last 10 year exam paper .

11. Pls send me model paper of SBI clerk exam

12. SAMIKSHA says:

please send me sbi po, clerk, ja exam pattern & sloved eaxm papers & latest syllabus, 2016.to my mail id

13. priya karthik says:

how much mark have to score for sbi preliminary exam?

14. i want to make my feuture

15. satwinder kaur says:

16. AJIT SARKAR says:

i have need prelimaniry all type question in 2015 to 2016 .

17. Sir plz send me last 10 year quetion paper sbi priliminary clerk exam on my email id

18. Sir plz send me the models of questions paper of SBI clerical exam.

Thank u .

19. Sir, pls send sbi clerk question with solution of last 4 years to my email

20. Sir please send SBI agricultural exam test paper and solution

21. santosh kumar says:

Dear sir pls send me privieus sbi calerk soleved paper my mail id.

22. Madhuri Patil says:

plz send me solved question papers on my id

23. SANJEEV KARKEE says:

sir,
    please send me last 10 yrs exam question papers

24. SANJEEV KARKEE says:

please send me last 10 yrs question papers

25. SANJEEV KARKEE says:

please send me question papers of last 10 yrs

26. Got this website reference from MaruGujarat Official website. I want some useful model question paper for the preparation of htat bharti. Also I want latest Rojgar samachar please give link

27. Sir previous 10 yr question with ans paper send me…… plzz

28. Sir atleast previous yr question paper send me…… plzz

29. sir
    please send me last 10 years clerk solved question paper to my mail id..

30. Adarsh Sahu says:

Please send me SBI Quistion paper please

31. jugnookumar says:

Please send sir all sbi clerk exam questions papers sir prelims & mail 10 years sir
    at my email I.D sir jugnoorautmalhara@gmail.com

32. jugnookumar says:

33. pls send me last 10 years question paper to my mail id…

34. sir please send last 5 years solved question papers of SBI clerk exam to my mail id

35. pls kindly send sbi clerk previous year questions with answers to my email

36. Amar kumar rajak says:

Sir pls send me last five year sbi clerk paper with solved in my email id

37. sir pls send me. previous sbi prilimany exam question papers

38. I want to see sbi ques.

39. Hello sir
    Send me sbi clerks model question papers of last 7years to my mail id

40. Pallabjyoti says:

Sir please send last 10 years exam paper in my e-mail

41. MR. SWARN AULAKH says:

hello ; sir send old solved paper last 10 years my mail id

42. Thanks lot for given previous year question papers….

43. mittal patel says:

Hello Sir,

Good Day!!

Would you like to send Junior Associate sbi clerk question paper with answer on my email id mittal.kanjiya@gmail.com

Please, i need with answers for more practice. Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
    Mittal PAtel

44. ALKA CHANDEL says:

45. Sir please send me 2015 po and clerk exam paper

46. Please add 5 year questions paper

47. plz sir send me exam papers with solutions.

48. sir
    plz send me sbi clerk previous question paper with solution

49. Lalita sharma says:

air please send me new exam pattern of sbi

50. Tanmoy Dutta says:

sir I am requesting you that pl give / sent me last ten(10)year question paper and solved answer of junior associates(customer support &sales)and junior agricultural associates in clerical cadre in state bank of India to my Email id-tanmoydutta360@gmail.com.sir I am waiting for your email.gd morning.

51. sir
    please send all the question of sbi cleark of my email id sunilsahus8148@gmail.com

52. plz send the sbi bank clerk model question paper to my mail – last 5 years

pls send as soon as possible

53. please sir. send me sbi clerk previous pt questions papers.. if you have main paper. so send them also. in my email..

54. SIR /MADAM
    PLEASE SEND ME MODAL QUESTION PAPERS FOR UPCOMING SBI CLERK PRELIMS EXAM 2016

55. sir, i want sbi clerk exam 2016th, Preliminary exam model papers and prev year qs paper, my mail is sahinsaju@gmail.com

56. Please send me sbi syllabas

57. Sir pls send me last 10 years quessen paper with solved pls any body help me pls pls

58. last 5 years qn ans send to my mail id plsss…

59. last 5 years question paper send to my mail id..pls

60. noormohamed says:

Pls send preliminary sbi cleark question bank