SBI Clerk-JA Preliminary exam 2018 – Syllabus, Pattern and Question Papers

SBI Clerk Model question papers
State Bank of India invited applications from Graduates for appointment as as Junior Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Total number of JA Clerk  vacancies in 2018 are expected to be 8301. For more details about SBI Clerk exam eligibility, application procedure and other details visit the SBI JA Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018

Selection process of SBI Clerk 2018

The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language. Only candidates who cleared Preliminary examination will be shortlisted for SBI Clerk Mains 2018. Approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.

Syllabus and Pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018

Phase-I : Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:

SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Exam pattern

Subject

No. of Questions Total Marks Duration

English Language

30 30 20 Minutes

Numerical Ability

35 35 20 Minutes

Reasoning Ability

35 35 20 Minutes

Total

100 100 60 Minutes

The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. The required marks will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate of all three subjects.

There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

There will be no interviews in the selection process of SBI Clerical Grade recruitment 2018

Syllabus for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018

We have prepared a detailed and updated syllabus as per the changed scheme of examination of SBI Clerk recruitment exam Phase I (Prelims). You can download the syllabus from the respective thread link in the forum. SBI Clerk Prelims 2018- Syllabus download

SBI Clerk Preliminary exam previous year question papers.

In our forum we are having enough number of previous year question papers of SBI clerical grade examination. These last year question papers will help you to prepare and practice for SBI clerical grade examination.

The Previous year question papers of Latest SBI Clerk exam 2016 can be had from the links below

SBI Clerk examination – Last 10 year solved question papers – This post contains previous year question papers of SBI Clerk examinations held in 2015, 2014, 2012 May, 2012 June, 2011 January, 2009 November, 2009 March and 2008 January. Download and use these papers to get familiar with the pattern and standard of question papers of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018. Please remember all these papers are in the old scheme, but the English, Maths and Reasoning section are very much useful for the new scheme examinations also.

SBI Clerk Preliminary exam model question papers

We are also having plenty of model question papers for SBI clerk Preliminary examination. IBPS clerical prelims examination question papers are also worth trying for getting enough practice.

Free study materials for SBI clerk examination

Preparing for bank examinations is not at all a problem when you rely on our study material selection. Wea re providing free study materials and books for preparing for SBI clerk Preliminary examination 2018. Books and materials are available for General English, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude

SBI Online Clerk examination – Free mock tests

Our free online examination section at www.exams.educationobserver.com provides you free online mock test papers for SBI clerk exam preparation. These are free online mock tests having 20,000 questions in the question bank. You need to appear for a time restricted exam consisting 10 questions each time, and will be provided with complete answer review at the end of the examination. Follow the links below to appear for the online mock examination.

SBI Clerk Prelims English Language- Free online practice test paper

SBI Clerk Prelims Quantitative Aptitude – Free online practice paper

Wishing happy preparation for all SBI Clerk Preliminary exam aspirants !!!

297 thoughts on “SBI Clerk-JA Preliminary exam 2018 – Syllabus, Pattern and Question Papers

1. besta padmavathi says:

pls send me sbi clerk model paper 5 years

2. Sir mai after 12 bank clerk ke liye apply kar sakta hu plz tell me

3. pls send me last 5 years solved question papers for clerk examination(J A)

4. Sir,pls send me previous 10yrs slvd papers

5. plz…. send me sbi clerk last 10 year solved question peper ……

6. Alok kumar says:

Sir please sbi clerk exam 5year privious year paper send my mail id.

Thankyou very much

7. sir pls send past 10 year sbi clerk exam question paper to my id. please help me sir

8. next sbi clerk examination when be held.

9. hello

10. sir please send me last 10 years clerk solved question paper to my mail id

11. uma maheshwari says:

sent me sir , sbi clerk exam syllbus and previous year question papers

12. Sir/Madam can u send me the current affairs of past 6 months which would be helpful for me to prepare for SBI clerical.
    And i have a doubt too can we switich among the sections in SBI clerical PRELIMS and in SBI clerical MAINS?
    my mail id anjanababu.sb@gmail.com
    pls reply asap!!

13. Sir please send me last 5year previous question with answer send me I’d …..

14. HEENA MAHTO says:

sir please send me last 10 year que paper with solution of sbi clerk on my email

15. karthikeyan says:

how to face the sbi clerk exam and questions papers,instrucrtions

16. manpreet kaur says:

Sir please send me previous year solved questions papers in my email id….

17. sir please send me solved question paper of previous year 2014…

18. priyanka says:

Sir,Please send me previous ten years question paper…

19. priyanka patil says:

Please sir send me previous ten years question paper of SBI clerk exam……

20. ankit jain says:

Sir please send privius 5 years question paper sbi clerk exm .in my email. Id

21. Sir
    pls send sbi clerk question with solution of last 5 years to my email

basu.nawar@gmail.com

22. kanchan goswami says:

Sir pls help me and send some recent papers of 2014 in my mail address

23. naresh lakavath says:

plz send prvs qes paper s nd model paper………….

24. Sir,
    plz send me model papers of SBI clerk exams to my email id

25. sir,
    pls send sbi clerk question with solution of last 5 years to my email

26. sir please send my gmail last five years question paper with solution

27. Manoj Bhardwaj says:

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that in which month for each year SBI released notification regarding “PO and Clerical” post? I’m preparing study for SBI exams so, please tell me the whole process on my email ID: bhardwajmanoj98@gmail.com. I shall be very thankful to you.
    with Regards
    Manoj Bhardwaj

28. Pradeep pkleo77@gmail.com says:

Previous years papers will be of immense help and it will benefit you all .

29. Sir,
    Will you Please send last 10 years sbi question papers.
    my mail id: nagarjuna.merugumala@gmail.com

30. Hai sir Please send sbi clerk question paper of last 5 years in my email

31. manojtiwari says:

pls send sbi clerk solved question paper of last 5 years to my email id pleass sar

32. PLEASE SIR SEND ME LAST 10 YEARS QUESTIONS PAPER IS MY EMAIL.ID

33. Rupinder Kaur says:

SBI clerk and SBI Associate Clerk Exam Paterns are same or not? If not, then plz send me the solved previous year papers of SBI Associate clerk.

34. sir please sent me a last 10year question paper.thank you sir

35. please send last 10 years sbi question papaers……

36. sir plz send me last 10 year previous qustion with answer send me email id

37. plz sir send to 10 years questions paper and this answers

38. plz sir send to sbi clerk exma question and answe paper

39. sir plz send me old and new qution paper PO and cleark exmention perper …

40. sir please send me the last 10 years question paper with solutions for sbi clerk exam papers

41. Pls send SBI clerk question with solution of last 10 years to my mail id jothim225@gmail.com

42. Bharat Bhushana Sutar says:

hi sir/mam, its my humble request .
    Please send me last 10 year SBI clerk solved question papers in my email id rbharat4u@gmail.com

43. Is there any changes towards syllsbus and pattern over this year clerical examination…?

44. Sir kindly send me sbi clerk questions and answers for last five years

45. Sir kindly send me SBI clerk question and answer for last 5 years to my mail id

46. Narotam kumar says:

Pl send me online solved question paper for clerk exam 2014-15.

47. Sir….please send me last 10 years solved paper..

48. swati sharma says:

pls sir kindly provide me last 10 years unsold papers

49. Sir please send last 5 years question papers to my mail

50. sir can you pls send me the last 5 year question paper for sbi clerk exam to my mail id. ranjani.n88@gmail.com.

51. sir can you pls send me the last 5 year question paper to my mail id. ranjani.n88@gmail.com.

52. Sir is there any importance of fluency in English to this posts.

53. i am a very weak in financial.so please send me 10 years sbi clerk exam solved papers.thanking you

54. sir please send 10 years sbi clerk exam solved papers

55. Mohammed Younus says:

Dear Sir,

Kindly send me the four question test papers 1 General Awareness, 2 Marketing Apitude 3 Quantitative Apitude 4 Computer Knowledge this are four mock test papers plz send on my email id.

56. sir plz send me last ten yr exams ppr SBI clerical associate