SBI Clerk-JA Preliminary exam 2018 – Syllabus, Pattern and Question Papers

SBI Clerk Model question papers
State Bank of India invited applications from Graduates for appointment as as Junior Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Total number of JA Clerk  vacancies in 2018 are expected to be 8301. For more details about SBI Clerk exam eligibility, application procedure and other details visit the SBI JA Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018

Selection process of SBI Clerk 2018

The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language. Only candidates who cleared Preliminary examination will be shortlisted for SBI Clerk Mains 2018. Approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.

Syllabus and Pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018

Phase-I : Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:

SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Exam pattern

Subject

No. of Questions Total Marks Duration

English Language

30 30 20 Minutes

Numerical Ability

35 35 20 Minutes

Reasoning Ability

35 35 20 Minutes

Total

100 100 60 Minutes

The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. The required marks will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate of all three subjects.

There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

There will be no interviews in the selection process of SBI Clerical Grade recruitment 2018

Syllabus for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018

We have prepared a detailed and updated syllabus as per the changed scheme of examination of SBI Clerk recruitment exam Phase I (Prelims). You can download the syllabus from the respective thread link in the forum. SBI Clerk Prelims 2018- Syllabus download

SBI Clerk Preliminary exam previous year question papers.

In our forum we are having enough number of previous year question papers of SBI clerical grade examination. These last year question papers will help you to prepare and practice for SBI clerical grade examination.

The Previous year question papers of Latest SBI Clerk exam 2016 can be had from the links below

SBI Clerk examination – Last 10 year solved question papers – This post contains previous year question papers of SBI Clerk examinations held in 2015, 2014, 2012 May, 2012 June, 2011 January, 2009 November, 2009 March and 2008 January. Download and use these papers to get familiar with the pattern and standard of question papers of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018. Please remember all these papers are in the old scheme, but the English, Maths and Reasoning section are very much useful for the new scheme examinations also.

SBI Clerk Preliminary exam model question papers

We are also having plenty of model question papers for SBI clerk Preliminary examination. IBPS clerical prelims examination question papers are also worth trying for getting enough practice.

Free study materials for SBI clerk examination

Preparing for bank examinations is not at all a problem when you rely on our study material selection. Wea re providing free study materials and books for preparing for SBI clerk Preliminary examination 2018. Books and materials are available for General English, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude

SBI Online Clerk examination – Free mock tests

Our free online examination section at www.exams.educationobserver.com provides you free online mock test papers for SBI clerk exam preparation. These are free online mock tests having 20,000 questions in the question bank. You need to appear for a time restricted exam consisting 10 questions each time, and will be provided with complete answer review at the end of the examination. Follow the links below to appear for the online mock examination.

SBI Clerk Prelims English Language- Free online practice test paper

SBI Clerk Prelims Quantitative Aptitude – Free online practice paper

Wishing happy preparation for all SBI Clerk Preliminary exam aspirants !!!

297 thoughts on “SBI Clerk-JA Preliminary exam 2018 – Syllabus, Pattern and Question Papers

1. please send me last 5years model question paper and answer also for clerk exam

2. shaheen parvez says:

plz send me sbi po solved question paper

3. Maithili Thakur says:

thank u for providing information .

4. PL’S SEND LAST 5 YEARS QUESTION AND PAPER AND ANSWER KEY ALSO

5. i have complied BE CSE 2014…. can i do career in banking? what are the options i am having? plz suggest me for witch post i can apply and how?

6. HimmatrajKala says:

sir i want some web address where i cen attend free test plz

7. plz send us last 5 years sbi clerk exam papers with solutions

8. Plz send me sbi clerk 2practise paper

9. Pls snd 5 year question for clerk exam

10. RUCHIKA VERMA says:

Plz send me sampals of speed test paper……

11. Send me my email address previous 2set sbi clerk question paper

12. i need to know about the details of each section syllabus
    and the area which will take less time to solve and score

13. Pls send me sbi clerk 5 practice set

14. which book should be prepare for this exam plz

15. It is very usrful fr me

16. send me last 5 years sbi clerk exam
    papers with solutions

17. please last year clerk paper are send my email id

18. bhawna bhardwaj says:

send us last 5 years sbi clerk exam papers with solutions

19. ankita ritu says:

Sir plz send me this year ques paper of s.b.i clerk exam on my email id

20. sir…I want some web address where I can attend free mock test…plz rly..thank u

21. send us the syllabus of SBI clerk

22. Nagaprince428@gmail.com says:

Sir , please let me reasoning & numerical ability syllabus.

23. Lakshmi.M says:

Please can u send me the last 5 years Question Papers for preparation of clerical cadre post…….

24. DILIP SAINI NEWARI says:

sir, it’s my request to send last 5 years solved questions of sbi clerical exam to my e-mail id.

25. GIDEON NAMCHU says:

Dear sir kindly send me the details of QA and Reasoning, like the topic and chapter which i have to focus the most.

26. kr anand vardhan says:

sbi clerk pattern

27. hi friends send the last year question paper……………….

28. Please sir

29. Please send me this year last SBI PO exam Papers

30. Sir, its kind request to you please send me last 10 years solved question papers of sbi clerk exam on e-mail id
    thank you.

31. ajeeshasaji says:

Sir, its pleasure to snd me last 10 years’ solved model question papers of SBI clerical cadre to my mail id that is ajeeshasaji@gmail.com

32. priya mahobiya says:

sir plzz send sbi clerical cadre syllbas && 10 year Que paper

33. sir plzz send sbi clerical cadre syllbas && 10 year Que paper

34. i am from rajasthan n i submitted form from gujrat state …so is there any issue of regional (gujrati ) language???

35. sir,pls send me last year IBPS question paper

36. plz send me 10 years sbi solved paper on my id randhawa.jadmine2@gmail.com

37. sir please send last 5 years solved question papers of SBI clerk exam to my mail id

38. Respected sir,
    Pls send last 10 years SBI cleark solved paper to my mail id… My I’d devi8029@gmail.com

39. akshay shelke says:

plz send me last 10 years question papers of sbi clerck on my mail id

40. Please send me the previous year solved papers

41. This is great time to share my opinion with our members.

This is Muthu from Dindigul. It is excellent opertunity to caught our goal in our life travel. Dont waste this chance………

42. shikha jamwal says:

sir please send me previous 5 years solved papers

43. Bhat Mehraj says:

Sir, plz send me model papers of SBI clerk exams to my email id…that vl b ur most kindness….
    Thanxx

44. Bhagyashri Pardeshi says:

Hallo Sir,
    Can u guide me how to do study in last 15 days

45. sir,please send 10 year question papers in my e-mail ld

46. Gurcharan kaur says:

I, duely request you to forward me the 10 years previous solved papers.
    Thanking you.

47. sanjay arora says:

Dear sir /mam
    Pls send me ..current affair and releted qustion answer test plezzzz ..

48. sir send me the pattren of exam.of sbi clerk exam any

49. LAKSHMI U R says:

Plse send me the last 5 years clerical exams question papers on my Email.

50. Nakul.T.S says:

Sir, please send me previous years solved question papers thanks

51. please send me last 2 year qs papers to my id.

52. ragunathan k says:

Respected sir,
    Please send me the last 5 years SBI clerk exam question papers.

53. ragunathan k says:

sir please send me last five years SBI clerk exam question papers

54. Respected Sir/Madam,

Pls send me last 5 years Question paper of SBI Clerk on my mail id.

55. surjit sahoo says:

sir plz send me last 10yrs sbi clerical question papers to my mail id .. sir plz its a request

56. Respected sir
    sir please send sbi clerical carded question with solution of last 10 years papers and marketing study on my email id my id is deepikapatole74@gmail.com
    Thanking you

57. sir plz send to me last 5 years papars.

58. sunil kumar says:

plz Hindi me SBI keep previous 10 paper bhej de thanku

59. jatinder kaur says:

respected sir,
    plz send me last 5year solve question papers on my email id .

60. Sir pls snd me last 5 yr solved question paper of SBI clerk exam to my email id . Thnks in advance