SBI Clerk-JA Preliminary exam 2018 – Syllabus, Pattern and Question Papers

SBI Clerk Model question papers
State Bank of India invited applications from Graduates for appointment as as Junior Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Total number of JA Clerk  vacancies in 2018 are expected to be 8301. For more details about SBI Clerk exam eligibility, application procedure and other details visit the SBI JA Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018

Selection process of SBI Clerk 2018

The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language. Only candidates who cleared Preliminary examination will be shortlisted for SBI Clerk Mains 2018. Approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.

Syllabus and Pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018

Phase-I : Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:

SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Exam pattern

Subject

No. of Questions Total Marks Duration

English Language

30 30 20 Minutes

Numerical Ability

35 35 20 Minutes

Reasoning Ability

35 35 20 Minutes

Total

100 100 60 Minutes

The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. The required marks will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate of all three subjects.

There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

There will be no interviews in the selection process of SBI Clerical Grade recruitment 2018

Syllabus for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018

We have prepared a detailed and updated syllabus as per the changed scheme of examination of SBI Clerk recruitment exam Phase I (Prelims). You can download the syllabus from the respective thread link in the forum. SBI Clerk Prelims 2018- Syllabus download

SBI Clerk Preliminary exam previous year question papers.

In our forum we are having enough number of previous year question papers of SBI clerical grade examination. These last year question papers will help you to prepare and practice for SBI clerical grade examination.

The Previous year question papers of Latest SBI Clerk exam 2016 can be had from the links below

SBI Clerk examination – Last 10 year solved question papers – This post contains previous year question papers of SBI Clerk examinations held in 2015, 2014, 2012 May, 2012 June, 2011 January, 2009 November, 2009 March and 2008 January. Download and use these papers to get familiar with the pattern and standard of question papers of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018. Please remember all these papers are in the old scheme, but the English, Maths and Reasoning section are very much useful for the new scheme examinations also.

SBI Clerk Preliminary exam model question papers

We are also having plenty of model question papers for SBI clerk Preliminary examination. IBPS clerical prelims examination question papers are also worth trying for getting enough practice.

Free study materials for SBI clerk examination

Preparing for bank examinations is not at all a problem when you rely on our study material selection. Wea re providing free study materials and books for preparing for SBI clerk Preliminary examination 2018. Books and materials are available for General English, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude

SBI Online Clerk examination – Free mock tests

Our free online examination section at www.exams.educationobserver.com provides you free online mock test papers for SBI clerk exam preparation. These are free online mock tests having 20,000 questions in the question bank. You need to appear for a time restricted exam consisting 10 questions each time, and will be provided with complete answer review at the end of the examination. Follow the links below to appear for the online mock examination.

SBI Clerk Prelims English Language- Free online practice test paper

SBI Clerk Prelims Quantitative Aptitude – Free online practice paper

Wishing happy preparation for all SBI Clerk Preliminary exam aspirants !!!

297 thoughts on “SBI Clerk-JA Preliminary exam 2018 – Syllabus, Pattern and Question Papers

1. I will be very obliged if u send me last 5 years solved question papers on my e-mail.Please its humble reqest to you.

2. Guys …BEST work…. thanks a ton… everything is free and genuine… thnks again..

3. Respected Madam/sir,
    My said one request to you sir, please send last 10 years question paper. If you send it much helpful to me . Please accept my request send all question paper to mail id.

Please do needful.

Your sincerly
    Praveen K

4. saranya.s says:

pls send last 2yrs question of sbi clerical

5. saranya.s says:

please send last two question papers… be quick

6. Please send the last 5 yr question on my mail thanks in advance

7. DIPTI RANI MISHRA says:

sir, it’s my request to send last 5 years solved questions of sbi clerical exam to my e-mail id.

8. Gurwinder says:

Plz send me last five year paper of sbi on brarz910@yahoo.com thankx…

9. Dattaprsad Kungiri says:

It’s humble request to you Please send me last 10 exam Question Paper on my mail.

10. Surajit Naskar says:

surajit.nkr89@gmail.com

11. sir please send me last 10 years clerk solved question paper to my mail id

12. sir plz send me solved question paper of previous year for sbi clerk exam…. thnkx

13. plz sir send me last 10 year question papper

14. plz sir send me SBI clerk exam last 10 year exam
    surbhiupadhyay90@gmail.com

15. SEEMA KATHAYAT says:

Please send me last 10 year sbi clerk solved question papers in my email id

16. priyanka says:

sir please send me modal paper of sbi

17. priyanka says:

sir please send last 10 years sbi set paper with solutions

18. surbhi goyal says:

plz send me the important topics nd current affairs topic on my id

19. sathish P says:

20. sir i want last five years papers and send my email id plz

• Hello

All question papers are available in the respective links given in the article. Please download from there.

21. sir i want last five years papers and send my email id plz……………

22. ritu pathak says:

Please send me 5 years previous question paper of sbi clerk on my email id. Please sir.

23. kasthuri says:

this is my e-mail id plz send sbi clerk 10 years fully solved question papers

24. plz send previous 10 year question pattern for my email id.

25. Jaswinder kumar says:

This is my id so plz sir send me SBI clerk exam last 10 year exam…

jaswinder789@gmail.com

26. Please send sbi clerk last 10 years question papers with solution full detail for my email id

27. pls send previous 5year question papers to my email.id

28. Sir plz send me previous 10 yr SBI clerk question paper..my I’d rekhakumari08ec@gmail.com

29. Sir,Kindly send 2014 current affairs and general awareness to my mail id..

30. plz mail me last 5 years sbi clerical questions paper

31. c bharathi says:

pls send sbi clerk question with solution of last 5 years to my email

32. rohit pal says:

Pls send me SBI p.o and clerck 10 year paper on my mail

33. seema goyal says:

sir plz send me 2013 que.paper………

34. om prakash saini says:

This is my id so plz sir send me SBI clerk exam last 10 year exam paper.omprakashsaini88@gmail.com

35. om prakash saini says:

This is my id so plz sir send me SBI clerk exam last 10 year exam paper.

36. Please send me last 10 years SBI clerk previous year question papers to my e-mail address as soon as possible

37. hi iam ardent reader of your site.plz send me 2013 question paper with explanation to my email add

plz reply me soon

38. plz send sbi clerk question paper of last 5 years with answer in my email

39. plz send sbi clerk question paper of last 5 years in my email

40. please,sir send me last 5years question papre with solution of sbi cleark exam to my Email ID.

41. please add sbi clerk 2013 question paper..

42. Kindly provides the mock test paper for last years.

43. please send to me sbi clerk model papers and recent general awareness to my email id..

44. sir please send last 5 years solved question papers of SBI clerk exam to my mail id

45. please send a model question paper of SBI clerk exam

46. thanks for ur details. give more question papers…

47. please send me model question papers for sbi clerk on my email

48. BILLAPREM says:

Hi Friends,
    Please send SBI clerk question with solution of last 5 years to my email: premxman@gmail.com

49. poonam phadtare. says:

Pls send SBI clerk question paper with solving of last 5 years on my email I’d.

50. Please send SBI clerk questions with solutions last 5 year on my. Email Id

51. Trishna das says:

Please! Send model question papers about banking, marketing awareness & current affairs in my email.

52. Excellent push up for staring ..pls send me sbi clerks latest model papers with explanation to my mail id.

53. chandrima rana says:

pls kindly send sbi clerk previous year questions with answers to my email

54. Thanks for the informations on sbi clerk examination. Expecting mower solved question papers with answer keys of the previous year sessions

55. Thanks for the information. Please send model question papers to my mail address

56. devendra dev says: