The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the bank in different cities in India. The selection process includes Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Eligibility: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and the knowledge of word processing on PC. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997
Application: Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
Website Link Open for Application and Fee payment : 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) : November 27 & 28, 2017.
Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) : December 20, 2017.
For more details about Eligibility, Application process etc. visit RBI Assistant Exam 2017 Notification
Scheme of Selection:
The RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 involved 3 tests for selection
RBI Asst. Syllabus for 2017 Exams
Detailed and updated syllabus for RBI Assistant Exam Preliminary and Mains sessions will be available at RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017
Previous Question papers of RBI Assistant Exam
Download the previous year question papers of RBI Assistant Exam from the following pages
Model Question papers of RBI Assistant Exam
Books and Materials for RBI Assistant Exam
Check the links below to download some free books and materials of RBI Assistant Examination 2017
Free online mock tests for RBI Assistant Exam
- Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability mock test for RBI Asst. Prelims and Mains
- English Language Mock test for RBI Asst. Prelims and Mains
- General Awareness Mock test paper for RBI Asst. Mains
- Banking Awareness Mock paper for RBI Assistant Mains Exam
- Current Affairs section Mock test for RBI Assistant Mains Exam
- Computer Knowledge Mock tests for RBI Assistant Mains Exam