LIC AAO Exam 2017- Syllabus, Pattern and Previous Question Papers

Life Insurance Corporation of India invited applications for Assistant Administrative Officer (LIC-AAO) posts in 2016 session. This time Vacancies are available only for Generalist Officer posts. Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only.

LIC AAO Exam 2017-Important Dates

Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges

Will be announced soon..

Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges

Will be announced soon..

Download of Call Letter for Examination

Will be announced soon..

Dates of Online Examination (Tentative)

Will be announced soon…

Eligibility to apply for AAO posts

Candidates below 30 years of age and holds a Bachelor / Masters Degree from a UGC recognized Indian University with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for the post. Relaxations are available for SC/ST candidates. For detailed information visit LIC AAO 2016 official notification

LIC AAO Selection Procedure

Selection of candidates will be done through an online written examination (Contains objective type questions). The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview and a medical examination.

Pattern for LIC AAO online written examination

The online written examination will be of 2 hours duration and candidates need to answer 160 questions. The distribution of marks are as below

Distribution of Marks for LIC AAO exam

Subject

No. of Questions Total Marks

Reasoning Ability

30 90

Quantitative Aptitude

30 90

GK and Current Affairs

30 60

Computer Awareness

30 60

English Language -Grammar Vocabulary and Comprehension

40 *

* The Marks for English Language section are not calculated for ranking purposes. But you need to secure a minimum mark in this section to be shortlisted for the interview.

Negative Marking
For each wrong answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted from the candidates total score.

LIC AAO Exam syllabus

No official syllabus available for LIC AAO examination, from the previous year question papers we derive a syllabus like this

Reasoning Ability: Questions are asked from both verbal and non verbal reasoning include Syllogisms, Puzzles, Analogies, problem-solving, Series completion, finding missing figures, Mirror Images, Completing number and alphabetical series, relations and ranking, Symbol Based problems, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, Identifying relationship among group of people, Critical reasoning, Matrix arrangements

Numerical Ability: Number System, decimal fractions, Ratio and proportions, Percentage, Time and distance, Interest payments, Partnership, Averages, Work and time, HCF, LCM, Linear Equations , Ration and Proportion,Questions requiring multiplication, addition, subtraction and application of BODMAS rule, Algebra,Graphs, Diagrams and Charts and questions for interpreting them, Set Theory, Trigonometry, etc.

English Language: Reading comprehension, fill in the blanks, Vocabulary, Grammar Corrections, Sentence Completion, One word substitution, Synonyms/ Antonyms, Active Passive Voice, Jumbled Sentences, Paragraphs, Sentence Correction, Odd Man Out,, Idioms, Identification of Errors

Computer Awareness: Computer Fundamentals, Internet technologies, Operating systems, Cyber security and threats,

General Awareness: Recent happenings mainly related to Insurance, Banking and Financial matters.

Previous year question papers of LIC AAO Exam

LIC conducted the Assistant Admin Officer examination in previous years and practising with the question papers of that examinations are highly helpful to be familiar with the question pattern and standard of the examination. We are getting you the question papers of recent Administrative officer examinations to for this purpose

LIC AAO Exam 2016 solved question paper
LIC AAO Exam 2015 solved question paper
LIC AAO exam 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 solved question papers
LIC AAO previous year question papers
Insurance Administrative officer old question papers

LIC AAO model question papers:

Asst. Admin. Officer exam of LIC shares almost the same syllabus of IBPS and SBI PO examinations, so practicing with those question papers will be helpful to you to practice managing time and to have enough realtime examination practice.

100 solved model papers for Banking and Insurance exams
Reasoning model papers for LIC AAO
QA Model papers for LIC AAO exam
LIC AAO English Language model papers

LIC AAO study materials

Our study material collections are very useful for LIC AAO exam takers, our material archives gives enough books, guides and study notes to prepare for the examination. Check the links below for the material archives

LIC AAO free online mock tests

We present mock test papers for LIC AAO examination in different subjects, all are time restricted examinations with complete answer review at the end of the exam. Thounsands of questions are available in the question bank, and each time you are appearing for a new examination.

LIC AAO English Language free online mock test
LIC AAO Computer Awareness online mock test
GK online mock test paper for AAO exam
Current Affairs mock test for LIC AAO exam

67 thoughts on “LIC AAO Exam 2017- Syllabus, Pattern and Previous Question Papers

1. mukti patel says:

Sir mujhe lic me model paper chahiye

2. LIC INTERVIEW comepalsry or not comepalsry

3. no you are not eligible

4. sahadevan kar says:

Please get me LIC AAO paper 2016

5. i have 7 cxc 0’level passes including math and english, i don’t have a certificate for I.T, but i have had jobs which consisted of data entry and was also a data operator for customs and excise, my question is what qualifies for the IT personnel job?

6. plz send aao model papar

7. Send me paper

8. Barney Costilla says:

Thanks!

9. sir pls give me 2009,2014material

10. shaikh rubina shahabuddin says:

please send me the AAO modal papers to my email address.

11. Sir plz solved previous year qus paper for my email id poonam.kharb1@gmail.com

12. pls send me 2014 2015 prevous year papers tq….

13. pls send me the lic aao solved question paper 2015

14. hii pls send me previous question ppr of lic aao

15. vandana peethambaran says:

plz send me last 5yrs. question papers

16. Plese send AAO question paper for previous paper with solution

17. Resp.
    Sir/Mam.
    PLZ SIR SEND THE PREVIOUS EXAM PAPERS OF “AAO”ON MY EMAILID

18. send me stydy material of lic aao

19. Shalini holaria says:

Is noc necessary to be submitted by management trainees of private sector??

20. Shalini holaria says:

Where can I get insurance related questions

21. B.DURGA PRASAD says:

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR/ MADAM,,,
    please send me LIC AAO last 5yrs previous model papers and important question papers with solutions to my mail address… And admit card download dates..
    thank you sir/madam..

22. plz send me various solved question paper

23. HI……
    Please send me lic aao question papers of last 5 years and study materials to my email id – harshithaggowda93@gmail.com

24. 2015 AAO questions paper

25. which material i have to use for study of lic aao exam

26. MANI KUMARI says:

I HAVE

27. Lovely kumari says:

Please send me the AAO model papers to my mail address.

28. please mail me previous years question papers with solutions

29. Please send me previous year question papers of LIC Asst. Admin officer exam question papers.

30. plz send m privious year qustion papers.

31. please srnd me last four years question paperof lic india aao exam papers

32. Itna jo mang rahe to tumlog plz plz karke, kisi ko kuchh mila kya ?

33. which book i can refer for AAO

34. plzzz…. send me solved question papers of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)…..please

35. plzzz…. send me solved question papers of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)…..pleaseeeee

36. Hello.. I am b.sc.(cs) student and my aggregate percentage is 52% can I apply for LIC AAO vacancy. Please reply me.

37. Am’I eligible for the lic aao exam ?my date of birth is 26 Dec 1984

38. I have done graduation from vinayaka missions university. Pls tell me this digree acceptable or not for this recurment.

39. hiiiiii

40. Manidwip Das says:

plz….some meterials give me ….

41. neel srivastava says:

please send me question paper of last four years with solutions and also the preparation strategy.

42. plezs to me aao question paper
    asir.

43. please send me indian army sol-technical (tradmen)

44. Please send me indian army sol-technical ( tradsman)

45. Jai Prakash Vikram says:

Please send me the AAO model papers to my mail address

46. Please send me previous year question papers of LIC Asst. Admin officer exam question papers.. ID- aziiirahman555@gmail.com

47. Plz mail me aao previous year question papers

48. Shemaroo Shukla says:

Hello..

Please send me previous year question papers of LIC Asst. Admin officer exam question papers in shem.shuk@gmail.com

49. Sandeep Garg says:

Please send me the AAO model papers to my mail address. Also please clarify whether the Chartered Accountant AAO is called for this time ?