Kerala Open School Plus Two Admissions 2017

SCOLE Kerala- State Council for Open and Life Long Education Kerala will start registrations for SCOLE Kerala Open Regular and Private registrations for Higher secondary/ Plus Two admissions from 19th July 2017. For further information about the course structure and programmes download SCOLE Kerala Open School Plus One Admissions 2017-18_PROSPECTUS

LAST DATE OF APPLICATION

SCOLE Kerala Plus One 2017 Important Dates

Admissions are available in the following subject combinations in Open Regular Programme

Part 1 English (Compulsory)

Part II- Second Language – Candidates can select  any one language from Malayalam, Hindi, Sanskrit, Arabic, Urdu, Tamil, Kannada, French, Latin, Syriac, German and Russian

Part III- Science group
(1) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
(2) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
(3) Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Psychology

Part III- Humanities group:

(1) History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
(2) History, Economics, Political Science, Statistics
(3) History, Economics, Political Science, Social Work

Part III- Commerce group:

(1) Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Computer Applications
(2) Business Studies, Accountancy , Economics, Mathematics
(3) Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Statistics
(4) Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Political Science

In Open regular programmes Candidates will be given contact classes for 30 hours in each subjects in first and second year. Classes will be conducted in selected higher secondary schools in each district.

Private Registrations for Open school programme

Part 1- English (Compulsory)

Part III-  Humanities Group

1. History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
2. History, Economics, Political Science, Philosophy
3. Islamic History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
4. History, Economics, Sanskrit(Literature) Sanskrit (Science)
5. History, Economics,  Sociology, Arabic

Part III- Commerce Group
1. Business Studies, Accountancy (A.F.S), Economics, Mathematics
2. Business Studies, Accountancy (A.F.S), Economics, Political Science

Eligibility:

The candidate must have obtained a minimum D+ grade in all subjects in 10th standard or SSLC/equivalent examination like CBSE, ICSE.  Other State Secondary Board Examination pass certificates and Foreign Country Board exam certificates will also be considered subject to the approval of the government.

No Upper Age limits for admission

Application Procedure

Candidates can apply online at http://www.scolekerala.org, Candidates need to pay the stipulated fees at the time of application. After the registration, candidates should take a printout of the application and submit to the respective regional centre/ state office of SCOLE Kerala within the stipulated date together with the following documents

• Self attested copy of the SSLC Certificate
  • Gazetted officer attested copies of Mark list and eligibility certificate for candidates who applies through the link “Other”
  • Original TC (Not required for overaged private candidates
  • Challan of the registration fees.
  • Migration certificate for other state candidates.

State office address
Executive Director
SCOLE- Kerala ,
SCERT, Vidya Bhavan,
Poojappura,
Thiruvananthapuram-695012.

Regional Office Address (For candidates in the district from Palakkad to Kasaragod)
Officer-in-Charge
SCOLE Kerala, Malabar Regional Centre
Civil Station Compound, Malappuram- 676505

Helpline Numbers: 0471-2342950, 2342271,  0482-2734295
Email: info@scolekerala.org / scolekerala@gmail.com
Website: www.scolekerala.org

Important Dates:

SCOLE Kerala Plus One 2017 Important Dates

Download the Prospectus SCOLE Kerala Open School Plus One Admissions 2017-18_PROSPECTUS

CONTACT ADDRESS OF DISTRICT OFFICES OF SCOLE KERALA

SCOLE Kerala District Offices Contact Address

101 thoughts on “Kerala Open School Plus Two Admissions 2017

1. Hi I passed plus one and didn’t take plus two exams and it’s been two years and I want retake plus 2 exams

2. Athul Raj R says:

I have passed sslc 2 years before i need 1year +1 +2 on ernkulam in science group is there any school ???

3. I am faild student +2

4. I passed sslc n 1993. Failed pdc in 95. Now i want to write pdc equalent exam. How can i get an admission

5. avinash jayan says:

. I failed plus2 in 2011-2013 in maths
    I would like to complete plus2 through this system in any subject except science group is it possible?

6. I took admission temperarerily now I get admission in vhsc now they where not returning my certificate is it possible

7. I am failed one subject in plus one .i can’t continue my studies same time. I want to do plus two complet.what can i do????

8. Please let me know the details and clauses about plus one admission for a 34 year old male who had discontiued studies after SSLC

9. ubaidulla says:

im failed in physics 2011-2013 plustwo.can i rewrite my exam?

10. I not pluse two passed
    how can plusetwo pass

• sajith thomas says:

I am a failed student march 2017. I studied science subjects. I would like to study humanities subject through open school. Is it valuable study for my higher studies.

11. How to register online plus two open school

12. HOW CAN I COMPLETE PLUS TWO COURSE IN ONLINE WITH MY JOB?

13. Sir,
    My daughter have completed her plus one (2015-2016)and also she passed into plus two but she couldn’t complete her plus two.Now can she write the exam plus two only. By going coaching? For her higher studies.plz rply with your contact number

14. I passed plus cbse but i failed plus two( Science). How can I complete it ?

15. Sir,
    I am studying pre degree 1996 but failed I came to know about open school and would like to know that whether I can appear for the plus two .what will be the fee? What about the study material and exam center? But I am staying what I can do sir? please help me sir

16. Soumya Anil says:

Sir;
    I am failed in +2science 2011.I want to complete my +2.what i do.Pls give me the time schedule and fees.Pls help sir…

17. I passed pluse one but failed in pluse two

18. Beena Augushty says:

My son was completed HSE in 2013 but he failed Physic and Mathematics Now he wish to pass the exam. how he can complete this exam and get the pass certificate?.

19. Hw can I take humanities course from plus 2

20. I did plus two vhse but failed in part 2 in the year 2006. I want to write plus two exam again. Is it possible..? What are the procedures?

21. I did plus two vhse but failed in part 2 in the year 2016. I want to write plus two exam again. Is it possible..? What are the procedures?

22. SREENIDHI UMES says:

Sir
    I would like to know the details regarding the Distance Learning Programme for Plus Two
    Presently I am studying Computer Hardware Engineering Three Year Diploma in IHRD after THSLC

23. Plz give me the time schedule and fees

24. I have failed in 2 for three subject.
    i have interested in any computer courses. Sir can you help me?

25. shahin muhiz says:

Sir,
    I Completed my plus 2 but i didin t passed in physics
    Now am studying in ITI so my future i need plus 2 certificate i want to continue this course Can i study distance plus 2..

26. I am complete my sslc and diploma I want to continue my higher studies plus one and plus two in distance please help me.. Contact me @9020230779

27. Plz give ur no

28. VighneshJS says:

I had classified on English From Chinmaya vidhyalayam school at Trivandrum

29. VighneshJS says:

I need to study to an better education

30. abdulkhader says:

sir
    can you help me
    I need to plus two
    but I dont wrte plus one

31. Muhammed nijam says:

I want joing plus two sceince.plz give your contact

32. I completed +1(science) but l can’t join +2.l want continue my education .what l do?

33. anoop abraham says:

i am pass out my s.s.l.c. in 1998 ,now can possible join plus2 by postel

34. Sir .
    I completed my sslc. So now am looking plus two. Plz go back an appropriate solution.

35. Sir,I was in +2 (2011-12)state syllabus but I can’t attend public exam .I am not pay public èxam fee.I want continue my education. What I do?

36. sir i fild plus two i commers group sire

37. I failed +2 2011 . I want to complete my +2 .. What I do.. I was Lost exams

38. I pass the sslc 2016 i want to continue my stady…what i do

39. Maneeshamol.m says:

Sir, I’m maneesha.now working in soudi Arabia..before I’m complete my plus two in commerce.but become failed 3 subjects (English,businesses studies,economics)I think now that subjects again need passed .so sir help me?.pls replay immediately.i’ll wait for ur replay. Your’s faithfully.

40. Sir, i faild in Plus two maths .now i can do plus two again in open school in other group.

41. sir I am study in plus two in 2012 13 but iam fail in three subject what am doing finish the plus two .

42. Muhammed Sadiq says:

Sir, I have completed +2science vhse . I have English, Physics, Chemistry (no biology)and maths. Do I want to do +2 science to get admission for MBBS?

43. Sir
    10th passed in 2012-13 but +2 admission please help

44. vishnu Vinod says:

Am studying +1now can I study +2in any other school

45. I am Passed sslc in 1994 .can i do PLUS two now?

46. Dear sir’
    I have ina trouble that i failed in maths in the year 2016. And am in cbse of class 12 in science stream. So now am going to write keralla open exam. So i want to knw whether we can choose b pharm course? After passing in open exam? And which is better board open or keralla?

47. I applied for plus2 commerce, but I didn’t class or exam . Now I m in UAE whether I can continue the same here. It is available in the UAE please inform me.

48. muhammedanees.p says:

muhammedanees.p
    7736397312

49. Dipesh Kumar S says:

Sir
    I am dipesh kumar i am complete my plus to in science. But became failed in two subject ( maths and zoology). Can i do it. Sir pls reply immeditely.
    Yours faithfully

50. Sir,

I have completed my SSLC in the year 1992. Unfortunately i could not study further. I came to know about open school and would like to know that whether i can appear for both the years at a time (i mean 11th and 12th). Whether i can appear for the 12th only in one sitting? How much time it will take to complete the course. What will be the Fee?.What about the study materials and exam centre ? Hope after getting the certificate i can join degree course in any of the universities in kerala.

• Sir, I have completed my plus one(2013-14) but couldn’t complete plus two. Now can I write the exam for plus two only by going coaching?
      Please reply

51. Sir
    My name is sajeena I am study in plus two in 2004/2005 but iam fail in two subject, I repeat the exam fail subject in 2005/2006 fail , what am doing finish the plus two . I am stay in muscat. Online hep study that subjects

52. sar +2exam failed tha subject chemistry Plz help sar

53. Pls reply………

54. Sir, I want to know the age limit for doing +2

55. I was study in 1998-2000 plus two but couldn’t passed exam many time I tried I have remaining one subject to pass the exam .now I wish to pass the exam. how I can complete this exam and get the pass certificate?.

56. I was in +2 in 2013-14(cbse)….but i cant write the public exam…can i continue my +2 class there…plz reply fast sir…plz

57. sajeer khan says:

hi sir

SIr my name is sajeer khan . i am finish 10th .So now i am looking for +2 that is possibile .

58. salman faris.K.T says:

sir I want an excuse in my life. Because my +2 class is accomplished in now .pleas a give a seat of humanities +2 .

59. VISHNU DAS N says:

KANNATTU MARATH HOUSE PAZHOOR P O PIRAVOM PIN 686 664

60. i did plus two in humanities group.now i want to do plus two again in science group.can i have 2 plus two certificates?