Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) announced for IBPS Clerk CWE exam series VII- 2017 to recruit candidates for the clerical posts 7883 Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations. The IBPS Clerk CWE 7- 2017 is tentatively scheduled in December 2017 & January 2018. IBPS clerk examination will be held in 2 phases.
- Phase I- Preliminary exam
- Phase II- Main exam.
|On-line registration Period||12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||02.12.2017/ 03.12.2017/ 09.12.2017/ 10.12.2017|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||21.01.2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
Major Changes in IBPS Clerk Exam 2017
- No More Interviews for IBPS Clerk… The interview stage has been withdrawn by IBPS from the clerical grade selection process. So candidates need to clear only the Preliminary and Main examinations with the required percentage to get their dream job.
- Changes in the clerk main exam pattern
- Specific time limit introduced to attempt each of the sections of the question paper. To know respective time limit for each section please refer the IBPS Clerk Main Exam pattern table below.
- Change in duration of IBPS Clerk Mains exam– Examination time extended to 160 minutes instead of 135 minutes in CWE VI
- Combining sections of IBPS Clerk Mains– From 2017, the Reasoning and Computer knowledge are combined into a single section. So the total number of sections is reduced to 4 instead of 5 in CWE VI. Refer table below to know more..
Eligibility to apply for the exam
Indian Citizens in the age group of 20-28 (As on 01.09.2017) should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government, can apply for the examination.
IBPS Clerk CWE Recruitment process
Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks. for more details about the application procedure and other related information download IBPS Clerk CWE VII Notification 2017
|No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Subject General/ Financial Awareness General English Language Quantitative Aptitude Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude Total
No. of Questions
General/ Financial Awareness
General English Language
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
Total Time : 160 Minutes
Syllabus of IBPS Clerk CWE VII
We compiled and updated the expected syllabus of IBPS Clerk Pre and Main examination. Preliminary examination is expected to be easier with 10+2 grade questions. The important topics to cover before taking the Prelims and Mains are available at
Previous year question papers of IBPS clerk exam
Please see the following links for the solved question papers of IBPS Clerk examinations. though the pattern is changed, these papers will be useful for you to get an idea about the standard of the examination. All these can be the exact model papers of IBPS Clerk Main examination.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2016-solved paper
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary question paper 2016- Hindi
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2017- Solved question paper
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam 2015 solved question paper- All sets
- IBPS Clerk exam 2014 solved paper
- IBPS Clerk exam 2013 solved paper
- IBPS clerk exam 2011 & 2012 previous year papers with key
- Complete collection of previous year papers of IBPS Clerk exam
IBPS Clerk Pre and Mains Model papers
Model questions papers in the exact syllabus and pattern of IBPS Clerk CWE Phase I and Phase II are available below. Download it and use it for enough practice before going to the exam hall.
- Mock test paper for IBPS Clerk prelims
- Model question paper collection for IBPS Clerk prelims
- Practice mock papers for Preliminary exam
- IBPS Clerk Pre exam 2017 – 50 Model question papers
- Model papers for IBPS Clerk mains exam
- IBPS Clerk Hindi Model paper
Books and Study Materials for IBPS Clerk Prelims
Check the links below to download free books, notes and study materials to prepare for the examination. For each subject, we compiled materials in downloadable pdf format
Free online mock tests for IBPS Clerk exam preparation
A number of free online mock test papers are available for IBPS Clerk CWE, questions are selected from previous year IBPS clerk examinations and other bank tests. More than 20,000 questions are available in the question bank, and each time you need to answer randomly selected 10 questions. At the end of the examination, you will get a complete answer review