School of Computer Science & Information Technology, at Devi Ahilya University, Indore offer admission under departmental level in following Programmes in academic year 2009-10
Courses Offered after 10+2 :
Undergraduate Programmes after 10+2 :
1.Bachelor of Computer Application [B.C.A] (3 Yr)
2.Bachelor of Computer Application [B.C.A (Hons.)] (4 Yr)
(Undergraduate + Post Graduate)Modular Programmes after 10+2 :
Integrated Programmes after 10+2 :
3. 5.5 Year M.Tech (IT) Programme (BCA Hons. + M.Tech)
4. Master of Computer Application [B.C.A+ M.C.A] (6 Yr)
5. Master of Science(Information Technology) [B.C.A+M.Sc(IT) (Modular)](5 Yr)
Eligibility (for all above programmes) :
Higher Secondary ( 10+2) Examination of Indian Educational System, with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate, with Physics and Mathematics from any state/central education board or equivalent.
Courses Offered after 10+2+3 :
Post Graduate Computer Science Programmes :
1. Master of Science(Computer Science) [M.Sc.(CS)](2yr.)
B.C.A or B.Sc. or B.Sc.(Hons.) First Class with at least 60 % marks in aggregate(With maths as a compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, I.T., Computer Maintenance, Elex. Eqpt. Maint. )
2. Master of Science( Information Technology) [M.Sc.(IT)](2yr.)
B.C.A or B.Sc. or B.Sc.(Hons.) with 50 % marks in aggregate with maths as a compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, I.T., Computer Maintenance, Elex. Eqpt. Maint. )
3. Master of Business Administration [ MBA(CM)](2yr.)
Graduate in any discipline with 50% in aggregate.
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application [PGDCA](1 yr.)
A candidate should be second class graduate in any subject from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya or any other university recognized by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering [PGDSE](1 yr.)
A candidate should hold graduate/post graduate degree in science subjects with 50% marks from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya or any other university recognized by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
6. Master of Computer Application [M.C.A](3 yr.) Admission Through vyapam,Bhopal(M.P.)
Post Graduate M.Tech Courses :
1. M.Tech Courses
* M.Tech (Computer Science) (2yr.)
* M.Tech (CS) [Specialization in Information Architecture & Software Engineering](2yr.)
* M.Tech (CS) [Specialization in Network Management & Information Security] (2yr.)
* M.Tech (Computer Science) by Research(2yr.)
* M.Tech [Specialization in Modeling & Simulation](2yr.)
? M.Tech (Bioinformatics)(2yr.)
GATE qualified in CSE/ECE with 4 years of study in computer science/computer applications at university level B.E./ B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ Comp. related subjects)/ M.C.A/ M.Sc.(CS/IT)/M.Sc(Mathematics /Statistics) with 55 % marks in aggregate. For non GATE candidates, admission through written test, interview (no scholarship will be given). Sponsored candidates with minimum industrial/teaching experience of two years/three years(for M.Tech by research).
For M.Tech (Bio-informatics) Candidate with Qualification M.B.B.S. are M.Sc. (Bio-informatics), M.Sc. (Bio-Technology), M.Sc. (Bio-Science), B. Pharmacy are also eligible.
Post Graduate Ph.D Programme :
1. Ph.D Programme In Many Research Areas
? Students admitted in any specialization programme can choose for another specialization programme depending upon their interest and progress, provided they fulfill the eligibility requirements, and have earned required credits under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)
How to Apply?
Application forms can be filled up on payment of Rs.450/-(50/- KIOSK Charge) payable through online filling of Application form at http://www.mponline.gov.in, from 4th May upto 25th June 2009.
Last date of online application form: 25th June 2009.
Entrance Test Date & Time:
M.Tech (All) -2nd July 2009 (Thursday) 10:00 AM
BCA/BCA(Hons.)- 4th July 2009 (Saturday) 10:00 AM
M.Sc(CS/IT)/ MBA(CM)- 7th July 2009(Tuesday) 10:00 AM
School of Computer Science & Information Technology, DAVV
Takshashila Campus, Khandwa Road,
Indore (M.P.) 452017 India
Tel: +91 731 2470027, 2461548 || Fax: +91 731 2761358
visit: http://www.scs.dauniv.ac.in for more details