IBPS invited applications for latest IBPS Clerk CWE VI- Common Written Examination 2016 to recruit candidates to the clerical grade posts in the participating Public Sector banks and financial Institutions. The IBPS clerk examination will be a two tier online examination and will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination. Indian Citizens born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 holding a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk CWE VI.
Pattern of IBPS Clerk CWE- Preliminary exam
IBPS Clerk Preliminary examination is an online examination contains 100 multiple choice questions from topics
- English Language (30 Questions)
- Numerical Ability (35 Questions)
- Reasoning Ability (35 Questions)
Each question carries one marks and the duration of the examination will be one hour. Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for online main examination.
Pattern of IBPS Clerk CWE- Main exam.
IBPS Clerk Main examination have the following topics
- Reasoning (40 Questions – 50 Marks – 30 Minutes)
- English Language (40 Questions – 40 Marks – 30 Minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude (40 Questions – 50 Marks – 30 Minutes)
- General Awareness (40 Questions – 40 Marks – 25 Minutes)
- Computer Knowledge (40 Questions – 20 Marks – 20 Minutes)
Previous year question papers of IBPS Clerk Examination
Check the links below to get the previous year question papers of IBPS Clerk examination held in recent years. IBPS followed the two tier system of examination from 2015, before that only one examination was there in the selection process.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2016-solved paper
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exm 2016- Solved question paper
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam 2015- Solved question papers of all sessions
- IBPS Clerk Mains 2015 – solved question paper
- IBPS Clerk exam 2014- solved previous year paper
- IBPS Clerk exam 2013- solved question paper
- IBPS Clerk exam 2012- solved question paper
- IBPS Clerk exam 2011- solved previous paper
For Syllabus, Model question papers, Study materials, Free online mock tests for IBPS Clerk exam- Visit IBPS clerk exam preparation guide