MDI Gurgaon PGPM/ PGPHRM/ PGPIM/ NMP/ PGPEM admissions 2013
MDI Gurgaon invites applications for the following courses for 2014 session.
• Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
• Post-Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
• Post-Graduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
Eligibility: Minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s degree with atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline. Candidates completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30 June 2014 can also apply.
• National Management Programme (NMP)
• Post-Graduate Programme in Energy Management (PGP-EM)
Eligibility: Minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s degree with atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline. Minimum 5 years of post-qualification executive (Class I or Officer Grade) work experience as on 31 December 2013.
Final selection process will consider performance in the CAT / GMAT and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The Information Brochure and Application Form are available on cash payment of Rs. 1800/- (for Rs. 6,000/- for Foreign / NRI / PIO applicants) from 16 August 2013 to 15 October 2013 from:
• Admission Office, MDI, Gurgaon
• 16* Floor, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Applications can also be filled online
Online applicants can make payment directly online or they can send the Demand Draft of Rs. 1800/- in favour of “Management Development Institute” payable at New Delhi, after submitting the application online.
Application deadline: 15-10-2013