Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ Phd admissions 2014
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) invites applications for admissions to the following courses for 2014 session.
1. Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
2. Eleclronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
3. Mechanical & Automation Engineering (MAE)
4. Information Technology (IT)
M.Tech Programs (Regular)
1. Information Security Management
2. VLSI Design
3. Mobile and Pervasive Computing
4. Robotics and Automation
M.Tech Programs (Part-time): Electronics and Communication Engineering
Master in Computer Application (MCA)
1. Admission to MCA program shall be done through combined counselling conducted by GGSIP University. The candidate would be required to appear for CET Exam Code 105 conducted by GGS IP Univ. on 27th April, 2014 from 10:30a.m. to 1.00p.m.
2. Admission to M.Tech Programs (i) For M.Tech Regular Program Admission shall be based on merit cum GATE score, (ii) For M .Tech (part-time) Program applications are invited from working professionals (iii) For lateral entry to M.Tech (part-time) program the candidates having NIELIT ‘C’ level qualification are eligible
3. Admission to Ph.D. Program shall be on the basis of Research Aptitude Test (RAT) or Interview or both. The RAT shall be conducted on 15th June 2014 at IGDTUW, Kashmere Gate Campus.
4. Admission to B.Tech Programs would be invited from the candidates who have been declared eligible for Central Counseling by the CBSE and placed in the merit I rank list prepared by the CBSE based on the score in JEE (Main) – 2014 and normalized score in Class 12 or other qualifying examination. 85% of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi Region (Students passing the qualifying examination from recognized Board/College/Institution located within the NCT of Delhi) and 15% of the total seats for candidates belonging to outside Delhi Region. The admission to B.Tech program will be done through on-line counseling to be notified in June 2014 shortly.
HOW TO APPLY
The information brochure and application form would be on sale from 20th March, 2014 at various branches of Punjab & Sind Bank upon payment of Rs.750/- all over Delhi. On line submission of forms for M.Tech and Ph.D programs would commence from 15th March 2014 from here
Last Date for Application:
M.Tech: 31st May, 2014
MCA: 10th April, 2014
Ph.D: 15th May, 2014