National Institute of Food Technology BTech/ MTech/ Phd admissions 2013
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) invites applications for admissions to BTech, MTech and Phd programmes for 2013 session.
1. Four years regular B. Tech. degree in Food Technology and Management
2. Two years regular M. Tech. degree in
a. Food Technology and Management b. Food Process Engineering and Management c. Food Plant Operations and Management d. Food Safety and Quality Management e. Food Supply Chain Management
3. Ph.D. programmes in
- Food Science and Technology b. Engineering c. Food Business Management and Entrepreneurship d. Basic and Applied Sciences e. Agriculture and Environmental Science.
Apply online at www.niftem.ac.in
Applicants are required to take printout of application after completing on line application form filling process. Printed application must be sent by registered/speed post/ in person to Head, Admission Cell, NIFTEM, Plot No. 97, Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli – 131 028, District: Sonepat, Haryana.
Print copy must carry a duly pasted passport photo along with signature of the candidate and parents/guardian at appropriate place. The application must also carry a non-refundable application fee, if not paid online, in form of DD only of Rs.1000 (General/OBC) and Rs. 500 (SC/ST). The DD should be in favour of ‘NIFTEM’ payable at SBI, Branch – NIFTEM Campus Kundli (Branch Code 15479).
For BTech- 19-06-2013
For MTech- 12-06-2013
For Phd- 15-06-2013
CSIR/ CECRI B.Tech in Chemical/ Electrochemical Engineering admissions 2012
CSIR- Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) invites applications for admission to CECRI’s B.Tech programme for other state quota for the academic year 2012-13 based on valid AIEEE score.
How to apply
Application forms can be downloaded from here
Applications should be submitted to Dean (Administration), Centre for Education, CECRI, Karaikudi along with a Demand Draft from any nationalized bank for Rs.200/- (SC/ST Rs.100/-) drawn in favour of Director, CECRI, payable at Karaikudi on or before 13 July 2012.
Kerala Catholic Engineering College BTech admissions 2012
Kerala Catholic Engineering College Managements’ Association invites applications for admission to B.Tech. degree course for the year 2012-13 in the following colleges for 2012.
- Albertian Institute of Science & Technology, Kaiamassery, Cochin – 682 022 www.aisat.ac.in
- Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Koovapally P.O. Kanjirapally, Kottayam Dist. – 686518. www.amaljyothi.ac.in
- Bishop Jerome Institute, Kollam – 691 001. www.bjgi.in
- Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy, Trichur-679531 www.jeccthrissur.org
- Lourdes Math a College of Science & Technolog)’, Kuttichal, TVM 695574 www.lmcst.ac.in
- Mar Baselios College of Engineering & Technolog), Nalanchira.TVM. www.mbcet.ac.in
- Marian Engineering College, Menamkulam, Kazhakkoottam, TVM-695582 www.marianengineeringcollege.com
- Rajagiri School of Engineering Sc Technolog), Rajagiri Valley P.O.,Kochi -682 039 www.rajagiritech.ac.in
- Sahrdaya College of Engineering & Technolog), Kodakara. Trichur-680684 www.sahrdaya.ac.in
- St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technolog), Choondacherry, Palai – 686 579, www.sjcetpalai.ac.in
- Yimaljyothi Engineering College, ChemperiP.O., Kannur Dist. -670 632. www.yjec.ac.in
- Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technolog), Vazhakulam Muvattupuzha -686 670. www.vjcet.ac.in
Candidates must be Citizens of India.
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and Fifty % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade.
Prospectus and application form will be available from the respective colleges, on payment of Rs 400/-.
Prospectus and application form may also be downloaded from the website of the respective colleges.
Application can be submitted on line on the website of some of the member Colleges who have facility for the same.
Last date of receipt of the applications will be 11-06-2012
For details visit here