St. Johns Bangalore MBBS Admissions 2009

St.John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore announces admissions to MBBS Programme.

The Entrance Examination will be conducted at the following Centres

11 Ranchi

12 Thiruvananthapuram

13 Vijayawada

Cost of the Application: Rs. 550/-

For Indians who passed the qualifying Examination Abroad and NRI Students

Rs. 1500/-

Application Forms & Prospectus can be availed from the Admissions Office by paying a DD in favour of “ ST. JOHN`S MEDICAL COLLEGE”, payable at Bangalore.

Important Dates

Application & Prospectus available from - 03/03/2009

Last date for Issuing/Receiving Application forms - 04/05/2009

Entrance Test - 24/05/2009

Click here for a detailed notification

43 thoughts on “St. Johns Bangalore MBBS Admissions 2009

1. I have passed I puc and opting do MBBS in St. Johns Bangalore plz tel me syllabus for learning for entrance examination and do u recommend any spl book
    for entrance exam

2. rohan daniell says:

if i send DD to your office than will you send me application form ?

3. i wanted to confirm if my application has been accepted.(i.e. my application status)

4. what is my application status?

5. when will be MBBS entrance results will be announced

6. suvarchala says:

when will the medical entrance exam(MBBS) results wil be out? plz tell us
    awaiting for d results

7. Mental fellows when will mbbs results will be released

8. when are the results out????

9. it will be out on 24th june…….

10. wen willthe results be declared?

11. when i will get the result of st johns mbbs entrance exam??

12. John Dominic says:

When will be the M.B.B.S. results out ?

13. hai sar how are you

14. when mbbs result will be declared for 2009 – 2010?

15. i wanted to know when will the applications will be issued for 2010

16. can i appear for st johns examination.iam an IPE board student

17. iam studying second pu, can i write the medical entrance exam in st johns,if yes when are the aplication forms out for the year 2009-2010 and when is the exam conducted

18. iam studying second pu, can i write the medical entrance exam in st johns,if yes when are the aplication forms out for the year 2009-2010 and when is the exam conducted..

19. when wil be admission form-2010 be available ???

20. please inform the last date of st.john medical college,bangalore entrance form of 2010.and also the cost of the application form immediately.

21. please inform when will be the admission form of st.johns medical college,bangalore will be available along with the cost,last date and exam date

22. I would like to know abot the Admission and the fee structure for MBBS in St. Johns Medical College Banglore.

23. please inform when will be the admission form of st.johns medical college,bangalore will be available along with the cost,last date and exam date,prospectus,admission centres in kerala..

24. R.Satish Bhargav says:

25. when will the mbbs application for 2010 will be issued

26. Hi.
    anybody aware of the St. John’s Medical college notification of year 2010-2011
    when n how??????????

27. meghna prakash says:

when will the mbbs application for 2010 will be issued

28. I would like to know about the Admission and the fee structure for MBBS in St. Johns Medical College Banglore

29. when will the mbbs admisson forms 2010 be available?????

30. From which website,would I get the 2010-mbbs application form?

31. what is the timing for mbbs entrance2010 at st.john’s medical college ,bangalore.
    also tell me about the course fees per annum.

32. what is the timing for mbbs entrance2010 at st.john’s medical college ,bangalore.
    also tell me about the course fees per annum

33. what is the timing for mbbs entrance2010 at st.john’s medical college ,bangalore.
    also tell me about the course fees per annum and also total course fees

34. Please post the details of Admission to MBBBS course for 2010 ,Notifications,EVENTS DATES etc.,

35. sulekshana s.k says:

HELLO SIR iwant to know about the application form.how i can get it.plez put the details of admission to MBBS COURSE

36. Please let me know how to get an application form for MBBS.Can I apply online? Kindly mail me.

37. i am eager to do mbbs but i finished 11th and 12th with computer instead of biology. can i repeat 1st puc and second puc with bio as an option to do mbbs. kindly reply

38. i have completed 2puc in tirupati what should i do to get seat in M.S RAMAIHA COLLAGE

39. hey i can get you the best deal, just forget all the tensions .. hand me over the details and i will take care of it .. links with the education ministry..

40. what about the fees structure of MBBS course-2011